Fraudulent election

HGMilstead

"I think you’re right that we’re an attempt made to reinstate Trump riots would take place."

Your cap button seems to be broke when it comes to the T in Trump. Fixed it.

Let them riot. I think that would be taken care of immediately. Most sure there's a plan. Hey, anyone besides me watching our sky above?

yeah, I think lots of folks would riot and exhaust themselves and lots of violence would ensue. not sure, though, that it would be a good idea for those angry mobs to be left alone to riot— I imagine they could get out of hand pretty easily and damage other people and property, too.

ETA: typing this stuff on my phone results in some peculiar autocorrects and lower case words. I think because the word “trump” is also a regular word my autocorrect feature doesn’t jump to capitalizing it. So thanks for your attention to detail.

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
SOMEHOW, 20 MILLION more voters showed up
Well, the ballots showed up, I don't know about voters. The expansion of mail-in balloting, changes by states regarding signature matching, number of witness endorsements, mailing to all registered voters (even to those on unverified/outdated voter rolls), disregard for post-mark dates, states that changed the process against established statutory requirements all led to the unlikely total increase in perceived participation. It use to be that campaigns worked to "get out the vote", this time the effort was to "manufacture the vote".

ontheriver

@Vrai. How long should we let this obvious LIAR run out of control? Now that I know this "person" is in need of some sort of help, is it even really fair to feed it? :oldman: j/k Maybe a social worker?

HG, lying about sick children is WRONG.

SamSpade

Well, the ballots showed up, I don't know about voters. The expansion of mail-in balloting, changes by states regarding signature matching, number of witness endorsements, mailing to all registered voters (even to those on unverified/outdated voter rolls), disregard for post-mark dates, states that changed the process against established statutory requirements all led to the unlikely total increase in perceived participation. It use to be that campaigns worked to "get out the vote", this time the effort was to "manufacture the vote".
Strange that so many of such votes seemed to go one way.

PJay

yeah, I think lots of folks would riot and exhaust themselves and lots of violence would ensue. not sure, though, that it would be a good idea for those angry mobs to be left alone to riot— I imagine they could get out of hand pretty easily and damage other people and property, too.

ETA: typing this stuff on my phone results in some peculiar autocorrects and lower case words. I think because the word “trump” is also a regular word my autocorrect feature doesn’t jump to capitalizing it. So thanks for your attention to detail.

Thank Hank.

Seriously, I feel your pain. In a love/hate relationship with my phone. 👍

Ken King

PREMO Member
Strange that so many of such votes seemed to go one way.
How so? It would seem probable that high occupancy areas would make available more potential ballots than rural areas. And we know the tendency of those areas along the political spectrum. Additionally, metro mailings in these areas in the paid-return (metered) grouping do not get post-marked by USPS, thus no indication if they arrived within the allotted time period (that in some cases got extended by political dictate and not legislative action). It was an engineered effort by the Dems, media, and other outside influence to make sure that there would be no way for Trump to win. They telegraphed their intent once the pandemic broke and they pulled it off right in front of everyone's face.

SamSpade

How so? It would seem probable that high occupancy areas would make available more potential ballots than rural areas. And we know the tendency of those areas along the political spectrum. Additionally, metro mailings in these areas in the paid-return (metered) grouping do not get post-marked by USPS, thus no indication if they arrived within the allotted time period (that in some cases got extended by political dictate and not legislative action). It was an engineered effort by the Dems, media, and other outside influence to make sure that there would be no way for Trump to win. They telegraphed their intent once the pandemic broke and they pulled it off right in front of everyone's face.

Sometimes I wish some group like Project Veritas should telegraph THEIR intent to massively, massively cheat in elections, if only to convince Dems to agree with better election security. They resist - because they're currently benefiting from lax security,

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because the midnight ballot dumps, conducted after the poll watchers had gone home, all went for Biden. That SCREAMS fraud.

And as Sam said, if the election were on the up and up the counties in question should have no problem with a forensic audit. And yet they're fighting them tooth and nail, so you have to ask yourself why.

Reactions: BOP

Ken King

PREMO Member
@vraiblonde, the "How so?" was my implication that it wasn't strange, that it was the expected result of a concerted effort by the side that was cheating and that they telegraphed how they were going to do it. The intent was to make the result so lopsided that recounts couldn't obstruct the goal they were seeking and to me that wasn't strange.

Hijinx

Biden won't be running again. I see no way he can fill out this term.
The man is getting weaker and more demented by the day.
If he isn't removed for his mental weakness he could die from natural causes.

He is an old man in mind and body and age. An old man in bad health who has already had two brain surgeries.
No doubt some people voted for him, but i would venture to say not one of them voted for Biden, they vote against Trump.
I can understand why some people seeking power for the democrats voted for him, but anyone who voted for him because of his platform , which was a liberal cornucopia of bullsht and entitlements, is a damned fool.

Already in less than 6 months he has damaged our country, in so many ways.
Foreign powers are laughing at him, Inflation is starting to show it's ugly head, Trillion of dollars of debt already and more to come, absolute ignorance of common sense and reality.

Wednesday I went around the beltway. It was jam packed, it was at a slow crawl. I looked at these thousands of cars and thought. What happens at 6 PM when they all get in and plug these electric cars in to recharge them? Recharge them on a grid that is overwhelmed because then people will have no more fuel oil for heat or propane to cook with, and laws that will ban burning wood if we could even get wood.

Th Biden Administration and the Democrats are putting all of our eggs in one energy basket. A basket of Solar panel, Windmills, and Batteries built with rare earth we buy from China. It's insane. When we stop using fossil fuels what do we use to make plastic?, Tires ,?Shoes? Clothing? We will have to create and entirely new electrical grid the old one will be useless.

How stupid is it to cut back on the sources we have now in abundance before this electrical pipe dream is ready.?

Here we are-----probably the cleanest production country in the world and we are sending our production to China the dirtiest.
Even the most stupid Biden voter should be able to see that there is no way to clean the environment by doing that. We should be avoiding Chinese dirty manufacturing by using our own which is cleaner..

I could go on, but people who do not see this for themselves will never see it.
I don't know what the hell is on their minds. But they hated Trump.
The man had so many problems solved, and Biden unsolved them and added insult to injury with his stupid pen.

PJay

So, Trump will remain banned from Facebook until at least 2023?

Trump sez

hmm...wonder what that business will be....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020 Results

New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

While this evidence does not change the fact that Joe Biden is our president, all Americans who genuinely care about free and fair elections and the disenfranchisement of voters should demand both transparency and solutions to prevent a repeat in future elections. This evidence also vindicates former President Trump and his legal team for the related public (and private) comments and legal arguments made in challenging the Georgia election results.

Under the cover of COVID-19, Georgia, like many other states, flooded residents with absentee ballot applications. Also like sister states, Georgia ignored various legislative mandates designed to prevent fraud and to ensure the integrity of the vote. These facts, coupled with the closeness of the presidential contest in Georgia and other states, led to a flurry of accusations and litigation charging vote fraud, illegal voting, and violations of the Elector’s Clause of the constitution.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
AZ Senator Demands ARREST Of Dominion And County Officials For REFUSING To Comply With Subpoena

Grumpy

Will a judge have the cojones to hold them in contempt and put all involved in jail until they comply?? Certainly wish 1 judge would stand up.