Fraudulent election

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Just look at your avatar.

Draped in flags. Sending him money. Following him to rallies. Buying bibles he signed.

The rest of us just want him to go away.

He could have spent the rest of his life getting away with low level crime but his ego wouldn't let him not run for President. Now it's ruined his life.
Wow... You see all of that in my Avatar??? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

YOU ARE SPECIAL! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Grumpy

Yes the diary exists but it's contents have not been seen
diary.jpg

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Again you morons will believe anything. The contents have not been verified or even seen and the woman who stole it is in jail

This is Pizzagate all over again and you idiots have learned nothing.

Keep being willing Russian stooges and not even getting paid for it.

Again

Photo of SMC and her Homies reading Bidens diary...

hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil-bettmann.jpg

StmarysCity79

However, neither the contents of the diary nor its authenticity have been confirmed by law or government officials. The investigation and prosecution of the diary's theft led to misreported claims that officials and Project Veritas had confirmed the document's authenticity during the course of legal proceedings. However, as Snopes reported in March 2023, these were based on misreadings of court documents and statements.

Despite the controversy and lack of verification surrounding the diary's acquisition, conservative commentators such as Libs of TikTok and Georgia Republican representative Marjorie Taylor Greene have used the scandal to attack the president. Greene has suggested that Harris' arrest and the circumstances around it amounted to a cover-up.

Clem72

However, neither the contents of the diary nor its authenticity have been confirmed by law or government officials.
Law or Government Officials - That's not his laptop, and even if it were, it was tampered with by Russians.
Biden - Gimme back my laptop and quit showing people my naughty pics.

Law or Government Officials - We have not authenticated that diary or its contents.
Biden - Gimme back my diary and quit showing people my naughty thoughts.

StmarysCity79

Law or Government Officials - That's not his laptop, and even if it were, it was tampered with by Russians.
Biden - Gimme back my laptop and quit showing people my naughty pics.

Law or Government Officials - We have not authenticated that diary or its contents.
Biden - Gimme back my diary and quit showing people my naughty thoughts.

How come you believe the law and government officials now.

But when they tell you tell you Trump stile classified docs, tried to steal an election, and did financial crimes you cry DEEP STATE!

you can't have it both ways dummy.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
How come you believe the law and government officials now.

But when they tell you tell you Trump stile classified docs, tried to steal an election, and did financial crimes you cry DEEP STATE!

you can't have it both ways dummy.
You might want to cease the quintuple masking thing.

It's depriving your brain cell of oxygen. :jet:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Anyone still repeating the big lie should be charged with treason and sedition
Which one?

Would that be the big lie that Pedo Joe is competent or the big lie that Kamalas breath doesn't smell like Willies Willy?

SamSpade

Anyone still repeating the big lie should be charged with treason and sedition
Thing is, it’s brazenly fascist crap like this that CONVINCE people that - as long as one side is DETERMINED to shut down discussion - it means they’re perfectly capable of doing what people say they’re doing.

Short version - it’s the kind of thing Stalin or Mao would say and do.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Thing is, it’s brazenly fascist crap like this that CONVINCE people that - as long as one side is DETERMINED to shut down discussion - it means they’re perfectly capable of doing what people say they’re doing.

Those that don't know history and all. :yay:

StmarysCity79

Well the difference is we have ample proof it was a lie.

Trump spent over $1.5 million to two different agencies that both proved not a single case of vote fraud

Beside the cordinated effort between Trump, the GOP and Fox and Newsmax there is no actual proof of any fraud or irregularities.

You only think it was suspicious because they set out to make you think that.

SEE NEWSMAX"S settlement, Fox's settlement and Guliani being sued to death