Freak magnet

Normal?

As the former Mr. Heimer, I can assure you I am far from normal. I am however "differently gifted".

And don't pick on me, It's an exercise in futility. Go ask Alice, I think she'll know.:howdy:

Does this have something to do with mushrooms and being 10 feet tall?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So! I have a new take on my dilemma: my friend says I am a freak magnet because I like people until I have a reason not to instead of disliking them until they demonstrate some worthwhile quality. He says that if I weren't nice to strangers I wouldn't collect so many freaks, and that I should assume people are POS until they prove to me that they're not.

I think there's something to that theory.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
So! I have a new take on my dilemma: my friend says I am a freak magnet because I like people until I have a reason not to instead of disliking them until they demonstrate some worthwhile quality. He says that if I weren't nice to strangers I wouldn't collect so many freaks, and that I should assume people are POS until they prove to me that they're not.

But that would make you a less positive and happy person.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

That is a simpler way of saying what I said and I told you that YEARS ago.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

That has worked for me for a long time. I let my guard down for a while, but I'm back to my old self again. What a relief.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

See, you're using the term FREAKS as a negative, like all freaks are bad people.. that don't need lovin..

Some of us are pretty cool, good people..

Freakaphobe..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

understmt, best pay closer attn in class. theories are sometimes more than just proven. Choose your friends closely. Love your (?) enemies, that is who you may think they are, only an honest one will have your back, always even thru the worst of times. Never discount the unknown, just keep focused & in check.

Brief Summation: Not only think, but just listen. Not that difficult. Much smarter to remain neutral best ya can. That way it`s unbiased & if a true friend believes as well in being honest, you`ll never go wrong.
$ can buy superficial cures, but only knowing 1self first b4 ya try to understand anotha. Easy to say w/eva on the internet, tough to erase what`s been said l8r.

Y`all have a Gr8 Day. Be safe in all your endeavors & daily matters. Be Vigilant always, yet never paranoid.

Nobody cares.