Freak magnet

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
U`ll neva know Ma`am & wish you well................................

Meanwhile.........................Adieu

Gentillesse est toujours sans un prix ou un prix. Bien étudier et alors vous pouvez aussi être intelligent.

Howeva, you did reply, see now.

Nobody cares.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Save_a_horse said:
Former Mrs Gude, Lance never had any disagreements with you per se, no two people ever mesh entirely; yet communication (which works two ways), has failed. I know it`s because I'm a total lunatic who consistently refers to myself in third person, stalks female forumites through PM's, posts fully racists comments and threatens other users.

Sure I know that you all know who I am and that most of the men here could squash me like a bug should I ever show up at a meet & greet...... well then ok, maybe you have a point.
That will never stop me from believing that I am an internet super hero who wears tights and a cape!

Compromising, Hey not asking for a miracle. That is imo just right, w/o any false pretense or motive. Make sense? Let me explain. All I have to do is keep making these statements that I mean no harm and in my demented thought process, believe that I have legally cleared myself should anything ever happen to you.

Only a quitter gives up; however won`t bother you, & don`t take this post as a bothersome entry, k. As ya notice it is not directed towards anyone by screen name but I'll be sure to mention you later in this post. Oops, screen names are ok.

A social person, & yes very social & acceptable person can be very nice IRL. Whatever is typed in a site as this is purely typewritten. Always have wished you well, you can`t deny that. See what I did there? My warped mind believes that I just gave my defense attorney an air tight defense when no one can find you.

& yes this is only this user, not disguising any other. You of all people know by now that everyone else here is too stupid to see my bipolar condition.

Let the other posters say what they may and laugh like hell, assumptions, conjecture, guessin games. Doesn`t bother me one bit Dee. Honestly. See what I did there Dee??

Who else has an excellent memory as to mention Sambuca & certain music fave genres? Plz tell me that because I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about.

Please have a nice afternoon as well as someone else plans to. No plan Dee, just spontaneous with no ties. Sunshine & warm. And you miss Rosey R-ed, be advised, Lance is always watching you too.

OK for the rest of yas, go ahead & do your (normal) bashin, won`t phase me 1 bit. It`s more than obvious who the ones are, but y`all in that category have a nice day as well..(another bone for my defense)..

I'm going back to my room to masturbate with a bottle of milk while envisioning you, my lovely Dee Jayy. TCIB and remember, niceness is priceless y'all....w/eva.
Translated.....

Last edited:

aliceheimer

If I were at a bar or party, or even sitting in a doctor's office, aliceheimer would choose me to come sit by and start talking to. It must be some weird freak-attracting pheromone.

Sit in the corner with your swelled head and drink in hand while all the freaks flock. Why frequent social events/places if you don't want to socialize?

I rarely ever go to a bar or party anyway & I would never approach a stranger in a public place so you don't have to fear or avoid this freak. :lmao:

Im_Me

Sit in the corner with your swelled head and drink in hand while all the freaks flock. Why frequent social events/places if you don't want to socialize?

I rarely ever go to a bar or party anyway & I would never approach a stranger in a public place so you don't have to fear or avoid this freak. :lmao:

Why have you felt the need to interject here?

I have found Vrai to be very accepting of people who are unique and interesting. It's just when they get weird and personal that she get frustrated.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Remember that is our buddy Mike working here. Bottle of milk, not sure I get that, but I am not in his head. :lol:
I was trying to think as delusional as Lance is and that's what I came up with. :lol:
I guess a bottle of baby oil would have sufficed.

Remember that is our buddy Mike working here. Bottle of milk, not sure I get that, but I am not in his head. :lol:

I was trying to think as delusional as Lance is and that's what I came up with. :lol:
I guess a bottle of baby oil would have sufficed.

Oh.

:lol: I thought that was a bit off the top, even for Lance to post. And I couldn't figure the milk out either...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Big difference between thinking & knowing. Maybe a food & swill support group?

You seem to fall in that same category, must be that SoMd air y`all breathe. or y`all are just naturally ------- ^.
I'm glad I can't think like you. If I could I'd have myself committed.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
ditto, yet way smarter than they are, that`s what pisses em off. ^5. What gray matter they have @ their ages, it`s oh so much easier to let em continue playing into a damn near perfect ploy. :killingme

An Agenda that is foolproof. ;-)

Completely within the forum guidelines and published entity rules. By Law.
Read post 64 carefully freak. :killingme

64? huh aint got no pc saviness to scroll back. :))

mayb u ment sum1s age. heck, idk.

Hey dumchit, any1 can edit a post, but only 1 person has the original. ha-ha ^ yrs ole man.

don`t like yr kind, surely u already knew that.

It`s the weekend, Vrai signed me out as a sponsor/temp guardian.........but no angel. :killingme

All VEI is interested in is the money, & nothing else; however all the sponsors (?) do view it`s contents. Have a nice afternoon.

Try to act normal for a day. No more smarter and better than you crap. No more. I know who you are, but you will never locate me. Actually I doubt anyone could give a crap. Unless you act like an actual person, not a loony. Just give it a chance.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
The original post is available, but you are not privy to it. ^ yrs once more, you`re used to that kinda pleasure. No wonder SoMd is cordoned off from The Real World.
yea we'll never see it again.... :killingme

Originally Posted by Save_a_Horse
Former Mrs ____, Lance never had any disagreements with you per se, no two people ever mesh entirely; yet communication (which works two ways), has failed. It`s called listening first, then ok maybe you have a better idea. Compromising, Hey not asking for a miracle. That is imo just right, w/o any false pretense or motive. Make sense?
Only a quitter gives up; however won`t bother you, & don`t take this post as a bothersome entry, k. As ya notice it is not directed towards anyone by screen name. Oops, screen names are ok.
A social person, & yes very social & acceptable person can be very nice IRL. Whatever is typed in a site as this is purely typewritten.
Always have wished you well, you can`t deny that.

& yes this is only this user, not disguising any other. You of all people know by now.

Let the other posters say what they may and laugh like hell, assumptions, conjecture, guessin games. Doesn`t bother me one bit Dee. Honestly.

Who else has an excellent memory as to mention Sambuca & certain music fave genres? Plz tell me that.

Please have a nice afternoon as well as someone else plans to. No plan Dee, just spontaneous with no ties. Sunshine & warm.

OK for the rest of yas, go ahead & do your (normal) bashin, won`t phase me 1 bit. It`s more than obvious who the ones are, but y`all in that category have a nice day as well.

onebdzee

off the shelf
I think garywebb is a freak magnet, too. We should start a support group.

I'd like to join and run for President of this group, but I'm currently the President of the "I'm a stalker/losers magnet" club which is taking up quite a bit of my time. :ohwell: