Fredsaid's suggestion... I HATE IT WHEN...

Robin

I hate it when I am in hurry, it seems like you are more opt to drop things, forget things, Oh my big pet peeve is forget to take off the seat belt and get out of the car/truck near choke/hang yourself

Gwydion

usagent said:
The drive up ATM has braille. You should not be driving if your blind :nono:
For people in the back seat?

I hate driving up and down Rt. 2 behind a person going 40 mph and when we get to one of the red lights along the road and I try to pass them, they put the pedal to the metal and hit 80 so I can't get in front of them, before they go back down to 40 mph.

K

Kain99

I HATE IT when people smack their lips when eating! Skin Crawl...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
I hate it when people say 'where you at?'

:smack:
My mom hates it when people call her "sweetie, or honey". I hate it when people cut me off when I am driving a horse trailer and then they turn within the next mile. :ohwell:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I also hate it when my big colt slides under the electric tape and it doesn't shock him so I think it's not working and I touch it and it shocks the shat outta me. :smack:

FrmGrl

Get some!
I hate it when I have just finished my horses stall and she comes all the way in from the pasture just to pee in it!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
FrmGrl said:
I hate it when I have just finished my horses stall and she comes all the way in from the pasture just to pee in it!
Hey check to see if you are back to green. :razz: Everyone should give you a little green sweetie....or honey whichever you prefer. :huggy:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
Hey check to see if you are back to green. :razz: Everyone should give you a little green sweetie....or honey whichever you prefer. :huggy:

Aww, I feel loved again!! Sad thing is I was never mean to anyone to begin with!! Oh well Thanks Sadie :huggy:

Robin

greyhound said:
Are you Canadian? My daughters room mate this summer was from Canada and she said "eigh" all the time.
No I am not just grew up in S Fla and had lots of friends that were canadians

Robin

fredsaid2 said:
I hate it when...the dog uses my freshly scrubbed and filled water trough for a swimming pool.
but mom its the best thing...I had 2 pet ducks Calvin nd Klein that did that pizzed the horses off when they wanted a drink and the ducks were squakin at them

SLIM

I HATE it when you just sit down on the 'throne' and the kids start hollerin'
"MOM!!!!!!!" :doh:

Pyro

Blah
i hate ppl trying to be all gangsters and whatnot .. and when u need help from someone they're like "i can't" or whatever reason ..