Fredsaid's suggestion... I HATE IT WHEN...

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
yea and when they run into you when you open the door and you say 'oops, sorry, 'scuse me' and they say nothing.

That burns me up.

Can I get a "AMEN". People are soooo rude :high5:

SLIM

Giddy up! said:
Ditto...thought about just putting the couch in the bathroom..since everyone in my house seems to think its just a place to sit and have a conversation with me. :lmao:
Just as long as they KNOW........THAT is YOUR 'THRONE' :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I really hate when people pee all over the seat and don't have the courtesy to wipe off their pee! Gosh the ticks me off. I am NOT a janitor.

SLIM

Sadielady said:
I really hate when people pee all over the seat and don't have the courtesy to wipe off their pee! Gosh the ticks me off. I am NOT a janitor.

:yeahthat:

I have a houseful of men(boys) I feel your pain!!!!! :killingme

jetskiwidow

Fredsaids "I hate it"

I'm getting into this late:

I hate it when my husband can have an ungodly smelling fart and it is ok, yet I do it and I am "disgusting" and "nasty".

I hate it when the damn police guard on my way to work ALWAYS stops the traffic at me. I think he doesent like me :confused:

IntegritysDream

i hate it when ppl go into the show ring on a made horse, win all blue ribbons, then come out with the attitude that they are the BEST riders and no one else could ever beat them and are laughin at those riders that are on horses that are taking off or bucking or rearing or refusing or w/e a horse can do... cuz quite frankly, as far as im concered, a "Real rider" so called, is a rider that is on that horse thats spooking taking off or w.e in that show ring, that manages to stays on, and still comes out that show ring with a big smile on their face =)

W

WhoCares

IntegritysDream said:
i hate it when ppl go into the show ring on a made horse, win all blue ribbons, then come out with the attitude that they are the BEST riders and no one else could ever beat them and are laughin at those riders that are on horses that are taking off or bucking or rearing or refusing or w/e a horse can do... cuz quite frankly, as far as im concered, a "Real rider" so called, is a rider that is on that horse thats spooking taking off or w.e in that show ring, that manages to stays on, and still comes out that show ring with a big smile on their face =)

They just don't like the adventure of having a moment that you see your whole life flash by you in a split second!

IntegritysDream

i also hate it when i write people emails because they fuss if i dont keep in touch (like family or long distance friends) but yet they hardley ever reply back! drive me crazy!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
i hate it when i fart and someone hears me, then i giggle. :frown: it just slips past my guard peeps sowwy....
At least you dont do it in the middle of SMTR meetings like some we know :whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I hate it when I'm running late (which is almost always :lmao: ) & when I get in the car the last person driving didn't bother to put gas in it!!! :smack:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Oh, here's another one. You are going to the bathroom and realize that the toilet paper roll is empty!!! :jameo: I really hate it when it happens at a public restroom.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
IntegritysDream said:
i also hate it when i write people emails because they fuss if i dont keep in touch (like family or long distance friends) but yet they hardley ever reply back! drive me crazy!

Yes!! that is soo obnoxious... and also no replies to voice mails or other messages left is also very rude.