Fredsaid's suggestion... I HATE IT WHEN...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
FrmGrl said:
I hate it when I have just finished my horses stall and she comes all the way in from the pasture just to pee in it!

On the same lines of your post FrmGrl. I hate when you load up your horse & just as the door closes they poop.

E

(((echo)))

I hate it when i start a project like fixing something or working on something, 2 minuites into it i have to take a dump :ohwell:
I also hate it then i have oil or grease on my hands my nuts allways itch :jameo:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
Heck, my kids don't yell, they just walk right in (so does my husband).
Ditto...thought about just putting the couch in the bathroom..since everyone in my house seems to think its just a place to sit and have a conversation with me. :lmao:

Toxick

Splat
Gwydion said:
For people in the back seat?

Thank you!

Thank YOU!

I never thought of that.

Now, for the first time in about 15 years, I'll finally be able to get a good night's sleep!

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
So many things to choose from.....
I hate it when there is something stuck in between my teeth and I don't have a piece of floss.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I also hate it when you go to the express lane and the person in front of you has more items then they are suppose to have and the cashier still rings them up instead of telling them to go away :rolleyes:

SoMDGirl42

Giddy up! said:
Ditto...thought about just putting the couch in the bathroom..since everyone in my house seems to think its just a place to sit and have a conversation with me. :lmao:
On this note, I hate it when they walk in to the bathroom, take a seat, start a conversation and then say, Ewww you stink!! (like I invited them to come in in the first place.)

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
smoothmarine187 said:
I hate it when my grandpa wears his running shorts from highschool, he forgets to wear underwear and his saggy balls hang down to his knees.
Ewwwwww, nice mind picture..thanks. :smack:

SoMDGirl42

SouthernMdRocks said:
ummm, I was talking about smoothies pops saggy nads... :lmao:
Yes, but he was busy (it took almost a minute) so I was helping him out by telling you you are welcome, from him.

:duh:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Geez. Too many to list. How about when you hold the door open for people and they don't say thank you or when driving and you let someone get in front of you and they don't wave? Next time I WILL run into the back of your car and I will let the door go so it hits ya where the good lord split ya!! LOL

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
getbent said:
Geez. Too many to list. How about when you hold the door open for people and they don't say thank you or when driving and you let someone get in front of you and they don't wave? Next time I WILL run into the back of your car and I will let the door go so it hits ya where the good lord split ya!! LOL

yea and when they run into you when you open the door and you say 'oops, sorry, 'scuse me' and they say nothing.

That burns me up.