Fredsaid's suggestion... I HATE IT WHEN...

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
BZHorseMomE said:
Oh, here's another one. You are going to the bathroom and realize that the toilet paper roll is empty!!! :jameo: I really hate it when it happens at a public restroom.

or in the middle of the night! I hate turnin' on the light to fumble around for TP. Even worse when I don't have my glasses on.

IntegritysDream

Four*Leaf*Farm said:
Yes!! that is soo obnoxious... and also no replies to voice mails or other messages left is also very rude.

yeah it drives me crazy ORRR when people say they want to or are gonna do something with you, and they say they will let you know (about plans or w.e) and thne they leave you hanging all day, and you ask them and they continue to reply "i dont know yet" or just when people in general say they are going to do something and dont.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
i hate it when my text books put me to sleep
We need to give poor Intergrety some green! She has "0" points. How come she isn't red?

Last edited:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
We need to give poor Intergrety some green! She has "0" points. How come she isn't red?

I dont think she has enough posts to have any points yet. I had zero points for a long time until you came along :lmao:

IntegritysDream

FrmGrl said:
I dont think she has enough posts to have any points yet. I had zero points for a long time until you came along :lmao:

ha thanks sadie, :huggy: idk what the karma stuff is, or how to turn it off? but frmgrl is prob right, i havent posted that many stuff yet, im lame that way =)