Friday 1/31/20?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It was really nice meeting y'all tonight. I apologize for all the excitement. Who knew an M-80 was THAT powerful. I thought it would just be a little POP! That was one hell of a chain reaction! Boy howdy! Gilligan, do you think Ben can hang on for a few weeks for his money? I've got a buyer for my truck already to get some quick cash. I think that should cover replacement of his equipment, but I don't know how in the hell I'm going pay for the massive plate glass window, evac system, and lost wages for all those employees. You're and Engineer. How long do you think it will take to reinforce the roof trusses and reopen the dining area? Man oh MAN! Good times, good times...
It was epic. And I lost my favorite bra when I was twirling it over my head,........dang it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You got what you wanted. Pissing people off and comments. You are one twisted b*tch.
Actually, quite the opposite mitzi. I have to admit that I was irritated, but not truly pissed. It's miserable self doesn't have that kind of power over me. I'm a much stronger person than that. I just recently discovered that, BTW*. No, It doesn't want to see THAT side of me. It is anonymous here, but it's also stupid to the fact that many little bits of information add up very quickly. It's lucky I'm a good person. You don't work IT for 30 years come away a dummy. No, I was sleep deprived, starving, and coming down off of the rush of getting back out into unfamiliar settings after 30 years. So, it's all good. Everything that happens, serves it's purpose.

My best friend passed away 10 years ago. He wasn't extraordinarily profound to say the least, but every now and then he would say something so mind blowing* that it would stop me in my tracks. Kwillia reminded me of him with her post this morning. He once told me, "What don't kill ya, only makes ya stronger." Now, let that sink in for a minute.*

It might not sound very profound to anyone else, but it wasn't meant to. He knew what it would mean to me, and that's what mattered. We had that kind of bond. Those kinds of friendships are one in a lifetime and can't be replaced. Ever. There's one, that's it. I would bet my pension that it has never had that kind of bond with anyone, hence it's need to interject itself into every situation, searching for something it will never have.

So, with that being said, it's more pity than anger that it's so miserable with it's lack of that kind of "to the bone" kinship with another human being, that makes it the nasty bitter broken soul that it is. Think Gollum, if you will.

And that being said, I think I may go visit Larry in Frederick for a spell. ☮

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Oy. Made my head hurt. WAY too early for such deep inner reflection.

I need coffee.
I slept like a rock and woke up with a clear head. I had to do something with all my energy!:lmao:
You really have to make the next M&G. I look forward to meeting you. If nothing else, it gives us believable characters for our stories. :roflmao:

What is life without laughter? ― Trenton Lee Stewart

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
For the record, when I say baited breath, and I do on occasion, it's only because I haven't brushed my teeth yet or I'm going fishing. Which I'm not.
OMG!!! I woke up around 3:30 and unfortunately was made aware of the fact that I had forgotten that little detail last night. Not a good idea after calamari, I found out. I actually remembered you using that phrase the other day and :loled:!

mitzi

Actually, quite the opposite mitzi. I have to admit that I was irritated, but not truly pissed. It's miserable self doesn't have that kind of power over me. I'm a much stronger person than that. I just recently discovered that, BTW*. No, It doesn't want to see THAT side of me. It is anonymous here, but it's also stupid to the fact that many little bits of information add up very quickly. It's lucky I'm a good person. You don't work IT for 30 years come away a dummy. No, I was sleep deprived, starving, and coming down off of the rush of getting back out into unfamiliar settings after 30 years. So, it's all good. Everything that happens, serves it's purpose.

My best friend passed away 10 years ago. He wasn't extraordinarily profound to say the least, but every now and then he would say something so mind blowing* that it would stop me in my tracks. Kwillia reminded me of him with her post this morning. He once told me, "What don't kill ya, only makes ya stronger." Now, let that sink in for a minute.*

It might not sound very profound to anyone else, but it wasn't meant to. He knew what it would mean to me, and that's what mattered. We had that kind of bond. Those kinds of friendships are one in a lifetime and can't be replaced. Ever. There's one, that's it. I would bet my pension that it has never had that kind of bond with anyone, hence it's need to interject itself into every situation, searching for something it will never have.

So, with that being said, it's more pity than anger that it's so miserable with it's lack of that kind of "to the bone" kinship with another human being, that makes it the nasty bitter broken soul that it is. Think Gollum, if you will.

And that being said, I think I may go visit Larry in Frederick for a spell. ☮

I wasn't actually pissed. I use that word for annoyed, aggravated and irritated :) . It's annoying because you can't get thru to her where the problem lays :deadhorse. I agree with everything you said.
On a lighter note, I'm glad you had a good time last night. I'm hoping I can make the next one.