Friday 1/31/20?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Jesus H Christ I wish hubs would use some of your liquor allowance to buy you a big ass dildo so you could go *uck yourself! GO AWAY ALREADY! THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU!

*uck-credit goes to SG

I thought you had me on ignore. Thank you for making my point, hypocrite. Are roosters allowed to join the hen club? I think, yes, they are. There went your masculinity! Happy foruming, and good cluck. :)

mitzi

I thought you had me on ignore. Thank you for making my point, hypocrite. Are roosters allowed to join the hen club? I think, yes, they are. There went your masculinity! Happy foruming, and good cluck. :)

Have you ever seen a rooster in a hen house? He is very masculine, he has a harem of hens.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Either you don't know the meaning of hypocrite or you're drunk. Either way you are a nasty old bitch and you can bet your ass that I am more of a man than any you've ever had the opportunity to bang, including your "hubs". I think you may just be a convenient cover, because "don't ask, don't tell" wasn't the policy when you got married, now was it? Good night! Happy Foruming!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Y’all are way too much fun! Who needs to go to a meet and greet? And, thanks for all the replies, over time. It is Cha Ching for vrai and David. I love that part.

mitzi

Either you don't know the meaning of hypocrite or you're drunk. Either way you are a nasty old bitch and you can bet your ass that I am more of a man than any you've ever had the opportunity to bang, including your "hubs". I think you may just be a convenient cover, because "don't ask, don't tell" wasn't the policy when you got married, now was it? Good night! Happy Foruming!

:patriot: You forgot this :)

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's mitzi, not mitz. I am enjoying the hen house and we now have a rooster :yahoo:. It couldn't be better.

I said mitz because we used to be friends. Can you get anymore microbial? Obviously, you can. Bye, and take care. Enjoy the hen house. It is obvious that is where you want to be. Good cluck. :)

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am done with the hypocrisy in this thread. Y’all would fit in better with the Dems. That is what it has come to. Happy voting, and foruming. Too funny. Thanks, y’all.

But, I am not leaving. Bad news for y’al. :roflmao:

mitzi

I said mitz because we used to be friends. Can you get anymore microbial? Obviously, you can. Bye, and take care. Enjoy the hen house. It is obvious that is where you want to be. Good cluck. :)

We were until you called me a hen and a hypocrite. That was your doing, not mine.

littlelady

God bless the USA
We were until you called me a hen and a hypocrite. That was your doing, not mine.

Wrong. It was obvious when you changed your avatar. I have no ill wishes against you. We just have opposite opinions. Take care. And, I mean that. Robin.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I think what drives y’all crazy is the fact that I am still here. But, when I think about it, I realize y’all’s lives are very small; as in your replies to me. I love being a hair up y’all’s asses. Too funny, and y’all bite every single time. Happy foruming, and God bless the USA.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Thank you kwillia. You always provide sound advice. That's why I've had it on iggy and that's where it went back to after I said my piece. I really hope it gets the help it needs. I showed my ass and for that I'm not proud, but on the bright side, it felt so good at the time that I had to go smoke a cigarette and have a roast beef sandwich.
:getdown:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's mitzi, not mitz. I am enjoying the hen house and we now have a rooster :yahoo:. It couldn't be better.
Thank you mitzi. I am quite honored, but not quite worthy. Much more work to be done here.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You can rest assured mitzi, that it was never a friend. It's good at hiding it's illness and fooling people into believing it's normal. It is not, and as I've said before, I hope it's not a hereditary thing.