Friday, Aug 17 - Mango's at Herrington Harbor

I heard you had a lil dinghy. Hope you catch crabs.

JFC would you just shut your pie hole already? Why do you insist on poisoning and contaminating every thread? You have nothing of consequence to say, and nothing you say has any meaning. It's nothing but hate. Are you that jealous of others here that you feel the need to do this?

bulldog

Actually I think you were still there but down at the other end.

It was an unfortunate spasm in my arm that caused a cup of ice to fly across the table and basically land on someone sitting across from me that was claiming she was hot.
I think it cooled her down. (I should never be dared):killingme
The look on Vrai's face was pretty much priceless.. and no, it was not her that got the ice..

Hmph. Sorry I missed that. I'll have to pay more attention.

Again, good to meet everyone. Thanks for letting me play along.

Hank

my war
Sure you did Craig, just like you were going to meet BCP @ Ruddy Duck and punch his ####ing face .........

Dick Cheese .........

:lmao: god damn, you are a paranoid ignorant pussy! Do you use flour with your size 22? :lmao:

I would meet your sorry ass in a second, gheyboy...:smoochy:

Mabus

Free Rent
JFC would you just shut your pie hole already? Why do you insist on poisoning and contaminating every thread? You have nothing of consequence to say, and nothing you say has any meaning. It's nothing but hate. Are you that jealous of others here that you feel the need to do this?

Nothing but hate? Sure lil buddy.

Must have been "nothing but hate" when I stuck up for mamatutu (more than once).

Over 22k posts :singer: :drama:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had a great time tonight. Glad everyone made it out and hopefully home safe.....Vrai I'm particularly worried about you since you were on those strange back roads just as the storm hit. Check in when you get home!

I was there until after BCP left and all I can say is that the ice issue must have been quiet.

Checked in, dog walked! We hit this massive wrath of god on the way home - it was pretty impressive.

Good seeing everyone tonight and meeting Twin and Bulldog :howdy: I'm drinking my nighty night coffee and will be paying tomorrow with heartburn for those yummy grapefruit crushes. :yum:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Checked in, dog walked! We hit this massive wrath of god on the way home - it was pretty impressive.

Good seeing everyone tonight and meeting Twin and Bulldog :howdy: I'm drinking my nighty night coffee and will be paying tomorrow with heartburn for those yummy grapefruit crushes. :yum:

Glad you made it home ok. It was thundering and lightening pretty hard when I got home but so far, only a few drops of rain.
It was fun tonight, heathens!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Glad you made it home ok. It was thundering and lightening pretty hard when I got home but so far, only a few drops of rain.
It was fun tonight, heathens!

After the storm on the back roads, it was smooth sailing. A couple of droplets after I dropped you off, then nothing.

This might have been our funnest Friday. I would definitely go back to Mango's again - what a terrific place!

mamatutu

mama to two

For what it is worth; I am sorry I would not be welcomed as of now to a get together. I understand why. Being angry and mean is not the way; humility and acceptance for how things are is actually a good thing. A girl can only try.:shrug: Glad you got home ok; it got nasty there for a while; as in the weather! :smile:

bulldog

After the storm on the back roads, it was smooth sailing. A couple of droplets after I dropped you off, then nothing.

This might have been our funnest Friday. I would definitely go back to Mango's again - what a terrific place!

Yep, very nice, but man is it a haul. I'd go back though.

frequentflier

happy to be living
For what it is worth; I am sorry I would not be welcomed as of now to a get together. I understand why. Being angry and mean is not the way; humility and acceptance for how things are is actually a good thing. A girl can only try.:shrug: Glad you got home ok; it got nasty there for a while; as in the weather! :smile:

I seriously doubt that.

Im_Me

Glad you made it OK. Have fun today! Talk to you soon!

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Glad everyone made it home okay!! We were watching part of the storm from an undisclosed location, so we missed getting caught out in it. :biggrin:

Another great evening with the Friday Nighters, et. al. Good fun as always. Hey - we're so popular that my aunt was messaging me on FB this morning wondering if we met last night. Seems I forgot to take a picture & post it! :lmao:

It was really nice meeting Twinoaks & her hubby and Bulldog last night, too! Hope to see y'all again & again! :huggy:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

The idiots who inhabit these threads do it here, because they know they can't show up in person to do it. They can only get away with it here, posting as they do from behind their computer screens.

Mabus, Hank, JPC - all on ignore with the other dolts who have nothing but miserable lives & wish to (try to) inflict it on others.

bulldog

You missed the downpour, didn't you? That would not have been pleasant on 2 wheels!

Yep, not a lick of rain.

I think Callaway is in a dead zone. When I came home I saw that it had rained in places, but bone dry here. Went for a bicycle ride this morning and could tell it had rained down in the Ridge area, but again, not a drop here.

bulldog

Glad everyone made it home okay!! We were watching part of the storm from an undisclosed location, so we missed getting caught out in it. :biggrin:

Another great evening with the Friday Nighters, et. al. Good fun as always. Hey - we're so popular that my aunt was messaging me on FB this morning wondering if we met last night. Seems I forgot to take a picture & post it! :lmao:

It was really nice meeting Twinoaks & her hubby and Bulldog last night, too! Hope to see y'all again & again! :huggy:

The pleasure was all mine.