Friday, Aug 17 - Mango's at Herrington Harbor

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Clearly it is just another cat-fight where the females are attacking one of their own.

There is nothing which can interfere when the cats get their teeth into some new food.

:strangle:

Rocking' good "repair" Jimmy. Let me guess..you would offer your advice for a fee if it would not cancell your disability payments. Right?:buddies:

Mabus

Free Rent
Dude, you, JPC and mamakookoo would make a great gang. You could call yourselves "The Three Windowlickers".

Why do you sneak around?? Grow a set and announce yourself. Then we'll invite you to sit down and explain why you're such a terrorist loving douchebag who obsesses over people on an internet forum.

Hey infidel, you are more than free to come to the Mosque. Wear your yarmulke.

mamatutu

mama to two
ah it comes out ........

Mabus = Moslem

No drama. Come on ETC, you know better. Mabus = sarcasm; unless ETC = sarcasm; which would be a double toche'; or double jeopardy, or whateva. I never said things don't go over my head! :killingme

Edit: But, then one never knows what pushes someone over the edge; so don't know what to tell you on that. jmo. :smile:

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Says the one who washed planes for 4 years in Valdosta.
Try again Skippy. I'll make you the same offer I made your hero nhboy...anytime you'd like to sit and compare military & civilian careers, just let me know.

So far he won't even respond. What say you?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
And another no drama night.
Even lived through the Ice issue.:killingme
We just rock don't we? Met 2 new faces tonight: Twin Oaks & Bulldog; Thanks for coming out and it was a pleasure to meet you! And the regulars are always good to see! :cheers:

The ice issue was a welcome thing tonight. Humidity on steroids! :hot:
Maybe it was Alaina's fault but still... Nice scenery all around tonight. Great looking place, landscaping, lifeguard, manager,......:whistle:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
We just rock don't we? Met 2 new faces tonight: Twin Oaks & Bulldog; Thanks for coming out and it was a pleasure to meet you! And the regulars are always good to see! :cheers:

The ice issue was a welcome thing tonight. Humidity on steroids! :hot:
Maybe it was Alaina's fault but still... Nice scenery all around tonight. Great looking place, landscaping, lifeguard, manager,......:whistle:

It was great to meet you, too!

Too bad there wasn't a bigger breeze but it was a great place with great company! I think I might have to go there more often, especially living so close! :lol:

Mabus

Free Rent
Try again Skippy. I'll make you the same offer I made your hero nhboy...anytime you'd like to sit and compare military & civilian careers, just let me know.

So far he won't even respond. What say you?

I don't see how you accomplished anything by washing airplanes for 4 years. The paint chipped off those rocks long ago, boy.

What you consider a valuable civilian career and what I consider a valuable civilian career are probably two different things. No doubt you are proud of what you do and the paycheck you receive, otherwise you wouldn't bring it up. Guess what? I enjoy what I do, I am paid well for my services, and I also have a fulfilling and rewarding career. I may not get paid as much as you, and that doesn't bother me. Mrs Mabus and Mabus Jr do not go without.

:coffee:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I don't see how you accomplished anything by washing airplanes for 4 years. The paint chipped off those rocks long ago, boy.

What you consider a valuable civilian career and what I consider a valuable civilian career are probably two different things. No doubt you are proud of what you do and the paycheck you receive, otherwise you wouldn't bring it up. Guess what? I enjoy what I do, I am paid well for my services, and I also have a fulfilling and rewarding career. I may not get paid as much as you, and that doesn't bother me. Mrs Mabus and Mabus Jr do not go without.

:coffee:
My my Robert. Do you really think you insult me by saying that I washed airplanes? Really? That's all you can come up with? Want me to say you peeled potatoes or something?

Who said anything about money?? YOU brought up the careers son with your Valdosta comment. Are you forgetting what you type now?

Mrs. & Jr? So you knocked someone up? Fast lil guy aren't you? Lets hope other guys stay out of your cream this time. :yay:

Im_Me

I had a great time tonight. Glad everyone made it out and hopefully home safe.....Vrai I'm particularly worried about you since you were on those strange back roads just as the storm hit. Check in when you get home!

I was there until after BCP left and all I can say is that the ice issue must have been quiet.

bcp

In My Opinion
Seems I left before this "issue". What happened?

Actually I think you were still there but down at the other end.

It was an unfortunate spasm in my arm that caused a cup of ice to fly across the table and basically land on someone sitting across from me that was claiming she was hot.
I think it cooled her down. (I should never be dared):killingme
The look on Vrai's face was pretty much priceless.. and no, it was not her that got the ice..

Mabus

Free Rent
My my Robert. Do you really think you insult me by saying that I washed airplanes? Really? That's all you can come up with? Want me to say you peeled potatoes or something?

Who said anything about money?? YOU brought up the careers son with your Valdosta comment. Are you forgetting what you type now?

Mrs. & Jr? So you knocked someone up? Fast lil guy aren't you? Lets hope other guys stay out of your cream this time. :yay:

Sure. I peeled potatoes.

You inferred money by referencing career. Easy deduction where you was taking that one.

Hey fruitcake...did you not have children by choice? Since you're a national hero with the most awesome job getting paid a king's ransom, you must have women beating down your door, chasing your motorcycle, and tailing your boat on their jetskis :bigwhoop:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Sure. I peeled potatoes.

You inferred money by referencing career. Easy deduction where you was taking that one.

Hey fruitcake...did you not have children by choice? Since you're a national hero with the most awesome job getting paid a king's ransom, you must have women beating down your door, chasing your motorcycle, and tailing your boat on their jetskis :bigwhoop:
Damn!! You are really ate up with me!! You're a jealous little bitch!! :killingme

You stay here and play with mamakookoo and stew in your green juices. I'ma get some sleep so I can go fishin tomorrow. Don't let ETC, IS and I hurt your cranium too bad now. :evil:

P.S. next time I'll say job so you won't be so intimidated. :poorbaby:

Mabus

Free Rent
Damn!! You are really ate up with me!! You're a jealous little bitch!! :killingme

You stay here and play with mamakookoo and stew in your green juices. I'ma get some sleep so I can go fishin tomorrow. Don't let ETC, IS and I hurt your cranium too bad now. :evil:

P.S. next time I'll say job so you won't be so intimidated. :poorbaby:

I heard you had a lil dinghy. Hope you catch crabs.