Friday, Aug 17 - Mango's at Herrington Harbor

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Their website is under construction but I did find this:

Friday Frenzy - 1/2 price appetizers 4-7 (add $2 to crab/lobster)
Music 5pm-9pm outside and 9pm-1am inside.

Sandwiches served from 11-4 only.

The menu looks good! Maybe the music will be Calypso style? Might be worth staying later...

mamatutu

mama to two
22 posts in a thread telling everyone you aren't going to be there? Do you really not understand why you appear to be psycho?

No, I am not psycho, but it gives a lot of you great pleasure to call me that; to take the heat off of yourselves. That says alot about who y'all really are. When I was getting ready to go to my first meet and greet, my hub (I know Rose hates that term) said, are you sure you want to do this? I said yes. I was disappointed when it was over, and to say my hub was right in questioning my desire to go. I will not divulge what he had to say; Marines wife and all. I will say this; just for the record: I loved bcp, panlady, and skillet girl, IS, Im_Me, Vince, Foxhound (even tho he is banns boyfriend), psyops, and even vrai; she actually smiled at me once, but I don't think she knew I saw. Just like I have said before, I am a pollyana, but not stupid. I am the chum that all you sharkheads feed on. Chomp on, fellow forumites, chomp on; doesn't bother me!

Edit before edit: Me thinks I might be smarter than ya'll. Just a guess. :shrug:

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
:yikes: Hide your bunny, Vrai!

I am sad because you are a sick pink bunny; I wish I could help you. :bawl: Maybe it is hard to know who your true friends are; I hope vrai treats you well. I will miss you. :frown: Add another sharkhead to the pack. :smile:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Safety in numbers? Also, so many examples of things taken out of context! Running out of clever replies? Yep! Speaking of running, bann, are you that scared? I have no reason to run. :poorbaby:

:howdy: Hank! Should I defriend you over this? Nah, I love you too much. I weigh 115 and I am 5'2"; bann can vouche for that since she has seen me, and I was one he$$ of a gymnast in school; no Gabby, but pretty good!! :roflmao:

Edit: bcp made me laugh when I first met him because he said "I was expecting a large lady because of your name, "mamatutu" as in moomoo dresses, etc.:killingme I am 57, have had two children, and am still a size 6, and proud of it!!!

Scared? Are you serious? You post like a middle school-aged girl.

For the record, I was not referring to your size, but rather my ability to out run you physically.

You should spend a little more time with the wine bottle posting your nightly pathetic, inebriated soliloquies - I look forward to the morning entertainment. :coffee:

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

It is easy to gang up on people when you are a member of a gang. Are y'all like political people who can make snide comments, but do not accept them made from the other side? Just sayin...

It is correct to call them as a gang, but it is not a gang of ruffians, as it is a bunch of timid self righteous persons who can not take the heat.

The only way to enter their gang is to kiss-up to their trashy ways.

So now they have a secured and guarded thread for their gang members only, so now they are safe and secure.

And that is cool, as we really do not need to be scaring the little fellows any more.

:howdy:

warneckutz

It is correct to call them as a gang, but it is not a gang of ruffians, as it is a bunch of timid self righteous persons who can not take the heat.

:killingme Timid?

Get to work, Mo.

bcp

In My Opinion

So now they have a secured and guarded thread for their gang members only, so now they are safe and secure.

And that is cool, as we really do not need to be scaring the little fellows any more.

Why have I not been notified of this safe and secure place???

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Why have I not been notified of this safe and secure place???

I wish you would not ask me such things, as I really do not want to be the one who informs you of such a personal slight.

Surely you need to remember that you were on vrai's jerk listing, so you are not really in their gang.

I was proud to have myself on that listing, as I do not want to be in that gang, and I say you and I do NOT belong on any list together where you and I are viewed in the same context.

:cds: