Friday Friday Friday!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Unfortunately I cant make it tonite, but an order of Bang Bang Shrimp and a Corona Lite sounds sooo gooood:drool:!!! Not to mention seeing you dancing in a sombrero:dye:. Hubby just came home from the hospital on Wednesday and I dont want to leave him by himself. But if the "fellow forumites?" meet again in a couple of weeks I will be there. Have Fun:buddies:

First time I've ever been to BF Grill - and I had the Bang Bang Shrimp - it was awesome!

Bann

PREMO Member
It's appropriately named lol

I'd had a bigger lunch than I am used to since I went out to eat after a memorial service today. So, I didn't want to eat something really heavy.

After about 1/4 loaf of that delicious bread, those shrimp (on a bed of salad greens) were very filling. All I ordered for dinner was a Caesar salad and it was just right. :yay:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I'd had a bigger lunch than I am used to since I went out to eat after a memorial service today. So, I didn't want to eat something really heavy.

After about 1/4 loaf of that delicious bread, those shrimp (on a bed of salad greens) were very filling. All I ordered for dinner was a Caesar salad and it was just right. :yay:

They had a tasting there that I attended, and every item they presented was delicious. Their drinks are also quite good.

Bann

PREMO Member
Gee, well just how fun are you? :howdy:

How many people showed up?

Guess who has their local fried oysters featured today? Yup BF.

Well - we're all a lot of fun, if I do say so myself. :biggrin:

Yesterday, we had 9 altogether including Cricket's BF