Friday Friday Friday!!

luvmygdaughters

Do you meet every Friday? I would like to attend one of your get togethers just to be able to put a face to a name and some of you guys/girls crack me up...would love to meet some of you.:buddies:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Do you meet every Friday? I would like to attend one of your get togethers just to be able to put a face to a name and some of you guys/girls crack me up...would love to meet some of you.:buddies:
Come to Bonefish this afternoon. I'll be there with MJ dancing around my sombrero. :jet:

luvmygdaughters

Come to Bonefish this afternoon. I'll be there with MJ dancing around my sombrero. :jet:

Unfortunately I cant make it tonite, but an order of Bang Bang Shrimp and a Corona Lite sounds sooo gooood:drool:!!! Not to mention seeing you dancing in a sombrero:dye:. Hubby just came home from the hospital on Wednesday and I dont want to leave him by himself. But if the "fellow forumites?" meet again in a couple of weeks I will be there. Have Fun:buddies:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Unfortunately I cant make it tonite, but an order of Bang Bang Shrimp and a Corona Lite sounds sooo gooood:drool:!!! Not to mention seeing you dancing in a sombrero:dye:. Hubby just came home from the hospital on Wednesday and I dont want to leave him by himself. But if the "fellow forumites?" meet again in a couple of weeks I will be there. Have Fun:buddies:

Be careful what you wish for! :lol:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Great time, great food, great conversation! Nice meeting you Baja, Cricket, Dawn & Rommey. I've known MJ since 19XX. It was really nice seeing you after all those years MJ. Vrai & Bann; always a pleasure! :cheers: