Friday Friday Friday!!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I get off at 3:00, I can be in Brandywine by 3:30-3:45. If no one arrives until 5:00, I have an hour to kill so I'll stay at work until 4:00 and arrive around 5:00. Easy Peasy. :yay:

But we have a problem, ETC's flight doesn't get in until almost 2100 hours, so I think he's going to miss it totally unless we do it on another day? Since he lives up this way, I'd hate for him to miss it. What about Friday the 17th? I think we can safely start at 4pm, as I know a few folks that can get there by 3:30/4:00. The early birds can grab the set of tall tables (what are those ?- brain fog) near the bar.

E

EmptyTimCup

I get off at 3:00, I can be in Brandywine by 3:30-3:45. If no one arrives until 5:00, I have an hour to kill so I'll stay at work until 4:00 and arrive around 5:00. Easy Peasy. :yay:

:shrug:

I just start drinking early

:whistle:

E

EmptyTimCup

But we have a problem, ETC's flight doesn't get in until almost 2100 hours, so I think he's going to miss it totally unless we do it on another day? Since he lives up this way, I'd hate for him to miss it. What about Friday the 17th? I think we can safely start at 4pm, as I know a few folks that can get there by 3:30/4:00. The early birds can grab the set of tall tables (what are those ?- brain fog) near the bar.

:buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated

It’s too bad you missed our caucus last night. At the behest of Pete we decided we’re voting for Ron Paul. He said something to the effect that Ron Paul should remind us of polyps; then something went really wrong. I got it on video:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
It’s too bad you missed our caucus last night. At the behest of Pete we decided we’re voting for Ron Paul. He said something to the effect that Ron Paul should remind us of polyps; then something went really wrong.
In trying to continue where we left off last night, here's the back story:

Last night, deep in the bowels of Calvert County there was a movement in the making. 9 people tried to start some crap by bringing up (right during dinner) the medical procedure for the removal of a Ron Paulyp. Of course, I was red with embarrassment but not Psy. He was a trooper and even said he would like to keep and name his new friend.

It was a clear night out and there was a full moon. We could see it's reflection in the basin even though none of us were really in the tank.

I wish I'd have had a telescoposcopy so I could have seen the stars. We all sat in the rear of Vera's but it wasn't far enough away from the band. They got loud and tried to do "Johnny Cash...They tanked!

I couldn't stay too late because I had to run. I had a large TV set above me the whole night and so I was feeling flushed. I felt much better after going outside and getting some fresh air. Bottoms up everyone! Looking forward to next time with the fun bunch! :buddies:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
That may work.

:shrug: I just start drinking early :whistle:
:lol: I'll do club soda. :buddies:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
How about a Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! ???

Saturday could work also.

BoneFish Grill gets packed early on Fri/Sat eves. The early birds can put jackets/coats on seats to hold some. Hopefully there will be some non-political talk going on? I'm really not into debating politics. If Politics will be the main subject matter, I'll just stay home.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Saturday could work also.

BoneFish Grill gets packed early on Fri/Sat eves. The early birds can put jackets/coats on seats to hold some. Hopefully there will be some non-political talk going on? I'm really not into debating politics. If Politics will be the main subject matter, I'll just stay home.

:lol: When things get boring, I just bring out my pocket Constitution! :jet:

E

EmptyTimCup

That may work.

:lol: I'll do club soda. :buddies:

@ mikey true, point being I do not let the fact I am going to get there before anyone else deter me from getting there early and enjoying what ever sites maybe around

:popcorn:

Foxhound

Finishing last
There are always discussions other than politics going on.

I don't drink but I manage to have a great time every time anyway.

When you arrive doesn't matter it's not a formal thing.

It's a chance to get together with people you otherwise only connect with in the cyber world. A chance to enrich your life by expanding your circle of friends.

Come out and enjoy.

:howdy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm good with Friday or Saturday. Charles, Calvert or St. Mary's. I'm all flexible and congenial like that.

So someone take charge, pull the trigger, and tell us what we're doing next weekend. I picked this past Friday so now it's someone else's turn.

Oh, and what FH said ^^

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
There are always discussions other than politics going on.

I don't drink but I manage to have a great time every time anyway.

When you arrive doesn't matter it's not a formal thing.

It's a chance to get together with people you otherwise only connect with in the cyber world. A chance to enrich your life by expanding your circle of friends.

Come out and enjoy.

:howdy:

I'm good with Friday or Saturday. Charles, Calvert or St. Mary's. I'm all flexible and congenial like that.

So someone take charge, pull the trigger, and tell us what we're doing next weekend. I picked this past Friday so now it's someone else's turn.

Oh, and what FH said ^^

The whole purpose of the group was to get together and have fun. If people want to start censoring what is going to be discussed or not going to be discussed, it would be both boring and not fun. :shrug:

Ditto to what FH and Vrai said.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hopefully there will be some non-political talk going on? I'm really not into debating politics. If Politics will be the main subject matter, I'll just stay home.

We do very little politic debating. I think Friday was the most we actually talked about it, and that's only because Bann and Pete got into hand to hand combat over state voting laws vs. what rules the parties make. Or something like that.

Usually we just sit around and talk about body functions and medical procedures.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We do very little politic debating. I think Friday was the most we actually talked about it, and that's only because Bann and Pete got into hand to hand combat over state voting laws vs. what rules the parties make. Or something like that.

Usually we just sit around and talk about body functions and medical procedures.

Yeah hearing about Friday is why I mentioned it .....

Gee sounds like the typical over 30 crowd :lmao: