Friday Friday Friday!!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
So what's the scoop? I can't do anywhere this Friday but can the following Friday. Can we schedule BF for the 17th?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can we schedule BF for the 17th?

See, you're not doing this right. You say, "Okay, Bone Fish Grill on Friday the 17th! :yahoo:" And everyone will go, "Yay! See you then!"

If you ask, you'll get all sorts of people who want to tweak your plan. You have to be decisive. Bold. Firm. Tell them.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
See, you're not doing this right. You say, "Okay, Bone Fish Grill on Friday the 17th! :yahoo:" And everyone will go, "Yay! See you then!"

If you ask, you'll get all sorts of people who want to tweak your plan. You have to be decisive. Bold. Firm. Tell them.

YEAH tell em' :whistle:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

:yeahthat:

:lmao:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
The "yeah that" was a little weak but I'll play along anyway .....

Yes Sir ! What time should we report Sir? :cheers:
Well since I am empowered now and :gossip: can meet me there early, I'll be there at 4:00 and the others may arrive at will. :diva:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Okay - BF Grill for the 17th. This week (the 10th) we still need to pick a place.

Open for suggestions!