Friday July 27th

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Where are we meetin' & greetin' this week? :getdown:

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
How about up at the River Concert down at St Marys College? It is the last night for the summer. Great food, and wine and beer.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
No, it is completely free. There are different areas to sit.....up front for the serious music listeners. The further back you go, the more social it is, and the expectation that people will be talking and enjoying themselves.

They have awesome food vendors, and they also have great wine and beers served. You are also welcome to bring in a cooler with food and drinks. Reasonably priced, too.

It is a great time.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
And Joe Norris and Gretchen Ritchie and other local folk singers will be joining the concert this week!

bcp

In My Opinion
How about up at the River Concert down at St Marys College? It is the last night for the summer. Great food, and wine and beer.

Will there be hot young college girls that just cant live any longer unless they can find an old fat married bald guy with no money to take home and make mad passionate love to before sending him on to the next one?

somdfunguy

not impressed
Will there be hot young college girls that just cant live any longer unless they can find an old fat married bald guy with no money to take home and make mad passionate love to before sending him on to the next one?
Have you seen the wildebeests running wild down there?

bcp

In My Opinion
I saw a sticker once that said:

"sex with young women can be a health hazard...
but if they die, they die.

I would put that on my truck, however I fear that when My wife spotted it, there would be a death..

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
A lot of people are going to be at Vrai's house Saturday. I'm not sure if I'm going to be down there but I'll make our Friday Night event even if only a few show up.

I'm up for any place. I suggested Leonardtown Grille once but no one wanted to go there. Maybe now?

Bann

PREMO Member
A lot of people are going to be at Vrai's house Saturday. I'm not sure if I'm going to be down there but I'll make our Friday Night event even if only a few show up.

I'm up for any place. I suggested Leonardtown Grille once but no one wanted to go there. Maybe now?
Foxhound and I were discussing tonight going to the Ruddy Duck.. The Duck is our favorite "old standby". :dance:

Anyone care to join us there?

Bann

PREMO Member
Between 5-5:30 is when we typically meetsome a.little earlier- some later.

E

EmptyTimCup

is Vrai finally having a get together at her place ?