Friday July 27th

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Since there will only be 3 of us why not meet at the Green Turtle? It would save us all a lot of driving. I won't be at Cheeseburger today so I'll be coming straight from home. What do you think?

:jameo: Green Turtle does not have good onion rings! :jameo:

Besides, I have invited someone (new) to attend & can't change it as I have no way to touch base with her until late.

bcp

In My Opinion
Her neighbors are used to seeing her remove dog POOP from her yard. I'll be doing the same thing with Mabutt...:whistle:

I may be going out on a limb here but,,,
I am almost willing to bet that she does not beat the poop with the shovel prior to scooping it up.
I could be wrong.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I may be going out on a limb here but,,,
I am almost willing to bet that she does not beat the poop with the shovel prior to scooping it up.
I could be wrong.
He doesn't need to worry about a shovel with me but that flying right foot..............yeah!
You been watching the Rocky series again? Best watch your mouth lil girl.
Little? :shrug:

Girl? :shrug:
You might call him a few things, however one thing I dont think I would call him is little. :killingme
:high5: He's Chuck Norris tough behind that keyboard. Maybe he has to learn the hard way?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Little? :shrug:

Girl? :shrug:

I'm certain we can all vouch that IS is not a girl. I'm sure none of us can vouch for the little part. Well, given that, we really can't vouch for the girl part either can we? :confused:

DISCLAIMER: Italian, please do not take this as a challenge.

bcp

In My Opinion
I'm certain we can all vouch that IS is not a girl. I'm sure none of us can vouch for the little part. Well, given that, we really can't vouch for the girl part either can we? :confused:

I was referring to overall body size when I mentioned big.
I was not referring to any appendage that he may or may not have in sufficient quantity to show pride in.

and,
why did you open the challenge door for him?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
From now on I'm going to watch who goes into the men's room when I do. Wouldn't want to embarrass anyone... :duel:
I was referring to overall body size when I mentioned big.
I was not referring to any appendage that he may or may not have in sufficient quantity to show pride in.
and,
why did you open the challenge door for him?
You didn't need to walk in because he opened the door but, suffice it to say, that thingy you were waving last week at the Inn; small potatoes...:whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
From now on I'm going to watch who goes into the men's room when I do. Wouldn't want to embarrass anyone... :duel:

You didn't need to walk in because he opened the door but, suffice it to say, that thingy you were waving last week at the Inn; small potatoes...:whistle:

Show your wiener at the dinner table one damn time and get labeled a pervert for the rest of your life.