Friday July 27th

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Foxhound and I were discussing tonight going to the Ruddy Duck.. The Duck is our favorite "old standby". :dance:

Anyone care to join us there?
Guess the Grille is out again :ohwell: See y'all at the Duck. Let's get a head count so the first one there can get some tables...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Guess the Grille is out again :ohwell: See y'all at the Duck. Let's get a head count so the first one there can get some tables...

:huggy: I need to be close to Prince Frederick friday night this wk
Looks like you will be there before us, and it doesn't look like a heavy turnout this week. Maybe 5-7?

bcp

In My Opinion
Looks like you will be there before us, and it doesn't look like a heavy turnout this week. Maybe 5-7?

We cant make it tomorrow.
going to miss seeing you all.
Have to stay home till my head lump goes down from the pan

Bann

PREMO Member
So, it looks like

Italian Scallion
Foxhound
Me (Bann)
ICit (maybe)

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
And again no invite! What ever did i do to yall......im not crazy like some people who shall not be named!:killingme:

Bann

PREMO Member
And again no invite! What ever did i do to yall......im not crazy like some people who shall not be named!:killingme:

We don't send personal invites to the Meet & Greets. Everyone is invited. (The thread is about our next M&G which is tonight at the Ruddy Duck)

bcp

In My Opinion
Why yes! Yes she does! Hardwood floors which will be a nice surface for an idiot's face to meet.

Floor. It's what I meant. :yay:

Its so nice that she is willing to show the floors to people like this.

she is such a nice person.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Since there will only be 3 of us why not meet at the Green Turtle? It would save us all a lot of driving. I won't be at Cheeseburger today so I'll be coming straight from home. What do you think?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
You have to be screened at a Friday night event first so quit whining and just show up. Follow the threads and be there @ 5pm. IF you don't know what we look like, you'll have to let us know that you're coming and what you'll be wearing so we can spot you.