Friday July 27th

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Show your wiener at the dinner table one damn time and get labeled a pervert for the rest of your life.

Had you merely shown your wiener, that would be one thing. However waving it around and yelling, "Who wants a bite of my bratwurst?" was a bit much.

mamatutu

mama to two
I am a newbie according to other forumites, but has anyone ever requested that there be a :gag: smiley? Just wondering. :shrug:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I am a newbie according to other forumites, but has anyone ever requested that there be a :gag: smiley? Just wondering. :shrug:

No, but there's this thing called an "X" in the upper right hand corner of your computer screen. That is where you control your gag reflex. Of course no one is forcing the forums down your throat. You dont HAVE to keep reading. Just click the "X" when you've had too much. :jet:

No, but there's this thing called an "X" in the upper right hand corner of your computer screen. That is where you control your gag reflex. Of course no one is forcing the forums down your throat. You dont HAVE to keep reading. Just click the "X" when you've had too much. :jet:

:jet: WOW! I just tried that, and it WORKS! I never knew that was there!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Thanks, Vrai for having a great party with home made food that was delicious, a fun group of drama free people that enjoy each others company. It was a wonderful celebration of my 53rd Birthday (though no one knew and that is ok!) Thanks to Belvak for for awesome cupcakes, too!

It is raining here in Lusby, snuggling with a couple cats and life is good :yahoo:

:buddies:

mamatutu

mama to two
Thanks, Vrai for having a great party with home made food that was delicious, a fun group of drama free people that enjoy each others company. It was a wonderful celebration of my 53rd Birthday (though no one knew and that is ok!) Thanks to Belvak for for awesome cupcakes, too!

It is raining here in Lusby, snuggling with a couple cats and life is good :yahoo:

Happy Birthday, ff! :party:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Boy do I know that feeling (throw a big fuzzy dog into the mix). Hope all is well with you and so glad you had a good time.

bcp

In My Opinion

I second the Thanks to Vrai for the party.
Happy 53rd FF, you should have told us, we would have sang happy birthday or something.
and the cupcakes were great too.

as far as the drama, we did come close to some tiki torch drama, but it finally worked out.
and, Skillet finally heard someone at a party say, Hey everyone, watch me.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I second the Thanks to Vrai for the party.
Happy 53rd FF, you should have told us, we would have sang happy birthday or something.
and the cupcakes were great too.

as far as the drama, we did come close to some tiki torch drama, but it finally worked out.
and, Skillet finally heard someone at a party say, Hey everyone, watch me.

Glad no one showed up that had to be shown the floor or the door :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
Glad no one showed up that had to be shown the floor or the door :lmao:

Somehow it does not surprise me that nobody did.

I would have loved to stay for the Guitar hero session, however having to get up to get the young heathen to church, the wife having to get out early and me always on call for my BILs business,, It is sometimes hard to stay out too late.
Made good time getting home though. had the ol' cruise control set right at 49mph, hopped in the left lane and just flew on home.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Somehow it does not surprise me that nobody did.

I would have loved to stay for the Guitar hero session, however having to get up to get the young heathen to church, the wife having to get out early and me always on call for my BILs business,, It is sometimes hard to stay out too late.
Made good time getting home though. had the ol' cruise control set right at 49mph, hopped in the left lane and just flew on home.
You were practically next door to me. Next time!