Friday Nite

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
where they actually will be, is the main question! We went to CIP last Friday at 6 and no one was there :drama:

:nono:... they were there.... at their normal table..

I was there with them...so I know they were still there when i left right at 6

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

What she said ^^ I was there shortly after 5pm and ICIT and IS were at the bar already.

Vince and I were talking about picking crabs - either Seabreeze or Stoneys on Broomes Island. Anyone else up for that?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
What she said ^^ I was there shortly after 5pm and ICIT and IS were at the bar already.

Vince and I were talking about picking crabs - either Seabreeze or Stoneys on Broomes Island. Anyone else up for that?

Seabreeze

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:yay: AND we were there a while, too. Probably at least 8:30 or 8:45

lovinmaryland

Where is the regular table? We walked over the entire bar area and checked the outside tables too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where is the regular table? We walked over the entire bar area and checked the outside tables too.

Back right, by the entrance to the al fresco smoking lounge where it says an alarm will sound if you open the door, although that's not true.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I'll soo miss you folks this Friday but I've committed myself to help some friends. Please promise that you'll go eat crabs again...SOON! :drool:

Where is Seabreeze?

Sandgates Road, on the water. I may try to talk Hubby into going. Sounds fun.

...ahhh, where is Sandgates Rd?

North on 235 past Hollywood. You'll see signs on the right. There's a North Sandgates Rd and a South Sandgates Rd. Both will take you to the Seabreeze.

Aw, just give her the bloody map!!! :lol:

seabreeze restaurant, hollywood, md - Google Maps