Friday Nite

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He's a good dog and if I want to go out I can leave him home alone for awhile. I just have so much to catch up on around the house and with Jay gone, I've got company. :yahoo:

He IS a very good dog!

And counting the other dog of someone I know, there are now TWO "other people's dogs" I like. Who knew?! :lmao:

Vince

He IS a very good dog!

And counting the other dog of someone I know, there are now TWO "other people's dogs" I like. Who knew?! :lmao:
Your a dog person now. See. And who would have thought she who has the black dog would be a dog person.

frequentflier

happy to be living
So what gives peeps? Vrai & Bann are going on re-con mission to Annapolis. Is anyone going with them as a DD or bodyguards?

If not, are the other "regulars" going to meet somewhere?

Since I have to be to work Sat by 9AM, it is not in the plans to go to Annapolis for a wild night!
DGates80 and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary Sat night with a romantic dinner so I'll probably skip the Friday night meet this week.

Next week- maybe we could meet at Kingfishers on Solomons. It is under new ownership and will have live music by Ben Connelly.

Since I have to be to work Sat by 9AM, it is not in the plans to go to Annapolis for a wild night!
DGates80 and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary Sat night with a romantic dinner so I'll probably skip the Friday night meet this week.

Next week- maybe we could meet at Kingfishers on Solomons. It is under new ownership and will have live music by Ben Connelly.

No longer owned by Stoneys?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
We invited the Friday Nighters to join us in Annapolis this week. I think bcp & PanLady are thinking about it. Foxhound is going to join us. Haven't heard from anyone else. Annapolis is probably no further than St. Mary's for you . Are you not going? :tap:
Where are you going to meet and what time?

Bann

PREMO Member
OK, I just texted Vrai - she said "not sure, yet". Just text or call when you get to Annapolis for happy hour. We're going downtown, for sure.

bcp

In My Opinion

You know,,, you can go and have fun without the drinking..
ok, you can have almost as much fun without the drinking..
Ok, going to miss you, but Congratulations on the 10 year mark. I cant believe that Ive lasted 17 almost 18 now with the pan lady. I guess if its gone by this fast, there must have been some good times.

Pan ladies birthday is on Sunday, We are going to try and meet up in Annapolis for a bit with whoever shows on friday, then saturday is the dance thing my daughter is performing in at the school, then sunday the pans birthday.
looking to be a great weekend.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
You know,,, you can go and have fun without the drinking..
ok, you can have almost as much fun without the drinking..
Ok, going to miss you, but Congratulations on the 10 year mark. I cant believe that Ive lasted 17 almost 18 now with the pan lady. I guess if its gone by this fast, there must have been some good times.

Pan ladies birthday is on Sunday, We are going to try and meet up in Annapolis for a bit with whoever shows on friday, then saturday is the dance thing my daughter is performing in at the school, then sunday the pans birthday.
looking to be a great weekend.

:yahoo: MY birthday is Saturday! So - it's celebration time! :banana:

Bann

PREMO Member

Congratulations on your anniversary, you two lovebirds! :love:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:yahoo: to both of you.....

FF..... enjoy!!! :dye: (but not too much you end up at the hospital early!!)

Bann.... :buddies: