Friday Nite

bcp

In My Opinion
:mad:
:tantrum: Y'all need to make the one after next week or join us in Annapolis Friday nite! I'd love to see y'all again. :love:

What Friday, where in Annapolis.
Its a long drive but I might be able to get there if I plan and leave early.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What Friday, where in Annapolis.
Its a long drive but I might be able to get there if I plan and leave early.

Next Friday, May 4. Vrai is takin me for my birfday, which is actually on Cinco de Mayo but that date is reserved. :biggrin:

We were going to invite the Friday Nighters to do the Pub crawl thang on the 4th, though if they were up for it. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just called Seabreeze and they do have hard crabs and the lady said they look good - not big but full.

:yum:

Bann

PREMO Member
Busy, busy - haven't had a chance to check in! So how were the crabs at the Seabreeze Friday night?

belvak

Happy Camper
We had a great time!!! I didn't eat crabs, but Vrai and Pete did. They said they were very good! Vince, sorry you didn't make it.

luvmygdaughters

Had to work late Friday dammit. How were the crabs? That sounds so good. If you dont mind my asking, how much for a dozen. Thinking about doing that the Saturday before Mothers Day. Sorry I missed it Again!!:buddies:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
So what gives peeps? Vrai & Bann are going on re-con mission to Annapolis. Is anyone going with them as a DD or bodyguards?

If not, are the other "regulars" going to meet somewhere?

Bann

PREMO Member
So what gives peeps? Vrai & Bann are going on re-con mission to Annapolis. Is anyone going with them as a DD or bodyguards?

If not, are the other "regulars" going to meet somewhere?

We invited the Friday Nighters to join us in Annapolis this week. I think bcp & PanLady are thinking about it. Foxhound is going to join us. Haven't heard from anyone else.

Annapolis is probably no further than St. Mary's for you . Are you not going? :tap:

p.s. we don't need DD's as we will be on foot. Well, maybe not - depending on how my foot feels. I somehow managed to injure myself & have tendinitis in my right foot. :frown: