Friday Nite

bcp

In My Opinion
So am I, but I can't wait to meet ETC!!! :yahoo:

Well dont expect him to go home with you, he will just find some other guy he likes better.

Im not bitter ETC,, I dont even think about it anymore.

slut:killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
Sorry man I didn't realize putting money in your shorts harshed your groove! I won't do it next time.

Wasnt so much the putting the money in that bothered me,, but when you tried to squeeze my change purse to get change for that dollar,, well,, that hurt dude,, it really hurt. And no, that was not a frickin gummy worm.

Foxhound

Finishing last
Wasnt so much the putting the money in that bothered me,, but when you tried to squeeze my change purse to get change for that dollar,, well,, that hurt dude,, it really hurt. And no, that was not a frickin gummy worm.

:killingme

You aint right!

:buddies:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I do not know how anyone could be shy around us. :party:
I was thinking about going until I read this
I, being me, would be fascinated and interrogate him for as long as he'd stand it about the hows and whys. Dissect his childhood and subsequent relationships with women and get so personal that I'd probably make him cry.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
I have a few to many issues to be able to handle this kind of interrogation.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Attachments

• lucy.jpg
    lucy.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 76

Im_Me

What's the drill?

:buddies:I know you all post your schedule for the friday night meet every week, but I forget....What time will everyone be there and how would I find you? I think I would recognize Vrai, but it has been a while since Tall Timbers.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:buddies:I know you all post your schedule for the friday night meet every week, but I forget....What time will everyone be there and how would I find you? I think I would recognize Vrai, but it has been a while since Tall Timbers.

we get there between...5-6....

just walk in and start yelling.... Im_me.... Im_me....

:whistle: we promise we will come get you before the looney bin shows up!!! :jerry: but we will be the ones on the floor :killingme our arse off!!!