Friday Nite

bcp

In My Opinion
Thank you! It's going to be a great weekend! :huggy:

We all had a great time tonight, better company could not be wished for. (except that guy you were with)
Skillet enjoyed meeting you and Vrai and I.S. oh, and she no longer has her 3 year old girl plans to marry your boyfriend, so all is good with that. :killingme

And yes, when she was three, she was going to marry Mr Mark. Glad she grew out of it, would have really hurt me to have to kill him.:duel:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Skillet enjoyed meeting you and Vrai and I.S. oh, and she no longer has her 3 year old girl plans to marry your boyfriend, so all is good with that.

What a fun kid she is! You and Panlady should be very proud.

bcp

In My Opinion
What a fun kid she is! You and Panlady should be very proud.

She really liked you Vrai, said that she thought you would be able to put me in my place.. thinking about her roundhouse kick to my chest that night,, You now scare the hell out of me.

I should have never taught her self defense..
Ok, maybe it will come in handy one day...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We all had a great time tonight, better company could not be wished for. (except that guy you were with)
Skillet enjoyed meeting you and Vrai and I.S. oh, and she no longer has her 3 year old girl plans to marry your boyfriend, so all is good with that. :killingme

And yes, when she was three, she was going to marry Mr Mark. Glad she grew out of it, would have really hurt me to have to kill him.:duel:

Love, love, LOVE her! Skillet girl is a great kid with a wicked sense of humor!

Had a blast last night! :getdown:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Skillet enjoyed meeting you and Vrai and I.S. oh, and she no longer has her 3 year old girl plans to marry your boyfriend, so all is good with that.
An awesome kid!! If you ever put her up for adoption, let me know. Had a great time with you 6 in Annapolis last night. Just the right combination of people, food and pubs... :cheers:

bcp

In My Opinion
Love, love, LOVE her! Skillet girl is a great kid with a wicked sense of humor!

Had a blast last night! :getdown:

The sense of humor must come from school, Pan Lady and I are entirely too refined and proper to have bestowed that trait on her.

bcp

In My Opinion
:yikes:

Happy Birthday to PanLady!

Thanks, I will let her know just as soon as she is done with the household chore list I gave her this morning.

I think she is scrubbing the floor in the master bath right now.
She really loves feeling needed. Plus for her birthday I bought her a new floor sponge, skillet got her a bucket and some cleaner.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Thanks, I will let her know just as soon as she is done with the household chore list I gave her this morning.

I think she is scrubbing the floor in the master bath right now.
She really loves feeling needed. Plus for her birthday I bought her a new floor sponge, skillet got her a bucket and some cleaner.

Well, aren't you just a thoughtful and considerate husband and father ...:spank::spank::spank:

It's easy to see why they beat on you!

Foxhound

Finishing last
Okay I'm finally going to chime in here. As always great time. The more I get together with you crazy folk the more fun it gets. Never thought Bann and BCP would do a lady gaga duet with Panlady present. BCP I'm glad she got over it too, not afraid of you. SkilettGirl on the other hand, well glad she outgrew it. Who was that jerk Bann Bann was with anyway. Jeez o pete, arguing over fleas! Really! But hey see that new boat, dude must be loaded.

Heard from ETC, he was hoping to see us up in Brandywine Bonefish friday. I have always enjoyed the kingfisher though.

bcp

In My Opinion
Okay I'm finally going to chime in here. As always great time. The more I get together with you crazy folk the more fun it gets. Never thought Bann and BCP would do a lady gaga duet with Panlady present. BCP I'm glad she got over it too, not afraid of you. SkilettGirl on the other hand, well glad she outgrew it. Who was that jerk Bann Bann was with anyway. Jeez o pete, arguing over fleas! Really! But hey see that new boat, dude must be loaded.

Heard from ETC, he was hoping to see us up in Brandywine Bonefish friday. I have always enjoyed the kingfisher though.

Wasn't so much panlady, but when people started slipping dollars down my shorts, well, lets just say I was really turned off by it, but,, I needed the money.

Seriously though, for a split second I think that waitress was fixing to give me her phone number.. Then she realized..
At least I got to drive off with I.S. when we all left.