Friday the 13th December

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lubbin the RD!! :dye:

Im_Me and I pigged out tonight. Onion rings, mini crab cakes, duck springrolls, and pizza. I had a bunch of Fests and she had wine.

Funny: she asked the waitress what they had for white wine, and I interjected with, "OMG my lobster dinner totally ruined my new manicure!" The waitress got it and laughed. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
After having been cooped up on two 6-hour flights, with hacking & snotting peeps, and coming back to 35* weather after a week of 85* tropical weather, it seems I've got a bit of the sinus crud. :ohwell: Thank you, Maryland! I didn't have ONE sinus headache or sniffle, etc. while I was in Hawaii. It was soooo beautiful, weather-wise and no allergy problems.

Anyhoo, I took an early nap last night and then went to bed after dinner, so I'm feeling human today and I'm going in to work, since I was off for 7 days already! If I feel worse during the day today, I might have to skip the RD tonight. :cds:

Of course, I'm not speaking for Foxhound, just myself. :yay:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Can I bring my Christmas cards with me? I'll sign them, need someone to stick address labels, return labels and stamps on them. Volunteers?

Just be glad you no longer have to lick the stamps...

Bann

PREMO Member
Can I bring my Christmas cards with me? I'll sign them, need someone to stick address labels, return labels and stamps on them. Volunteers?

:yay: OK!

I mailed mine out from Hawaiii :dance:

PsyOps

Pixelated

You sure you want to take the chance with all the onion ring grease?

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

We have stamps that you dont have to lick. I will sell them to you for only 75 cents each.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
K. I'm a definite maybe. I'll check back when I'm getting ready to head that way. Gotta know who to look for/ask for.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I got called in to work :tantrum No haircut, no Christmas shopping, no gift wrapping got done in my world today....

How late will ya'll be there?

frequentflier

happy to be living
I got called in to work :tantrum No haircut, no Christmas shopping, no gift wrapping got done in my world today....

How late will ya'll be there?

5 til about 7:30-8

Looks like it is Vince, Slot and the handler, possibly Foxhound and Bann, Railroad. And me :howdy:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
So, lesson number one for Railroad about Meeting & Greeting: Know or remember what at least one of the group looks like, or get a cell phone number. I showed up, assumed the group would be in the bar area, did a few very slow laps of the bar staring at people and spooking them out no doubt, asked the concierge if there were any groups which had left their names with her, and toured the bar one more time, and went back home. :lmao:

What better place for a wild goose chase than the Ruddy Duck? :lmao:

Bann

PREMO Member
So, lesson number one for Railroad about Meeting & Greeting: Know or remember what at least one of the group looks like, or get a cell phone number. I showed up, assumed the group would be in the bar area, did a few very slow laps of the bar staring at people and spooking them out no doubt, asked the concierge if there were any groups which had left their names with her, and toured the bar one more time, and went back home. :lmao:

Were you wearing a ballcap and did you have glasses on?

If so, you walked right by me in lobby because Foxhound dropped me off so he could park the car. Then you passed by our table one time, too!

frequentflier

happy to be living

Zara & I were sitting at a table in the bar area and were joined by Vince, PsyOps, Bann & Foxhound and then Slutpuppy & the handler. I did not leave a name with the hostess but our wonderful server, Ashley knew who we were.

Sorry, we didn't know what you looked like, either. :buddies:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Were you wearing a ballcap and did you have glasses on?

If so, you walked right by me in lobby because Foxhound dropped me off so he could park the car. Then you passed by our table one time, too!

Yup, that was me! I saw you get dropped off and considered asking you if you were one of us. :lol:

The ballcap says, "Will work for Wenches."

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Zara & I were sitting at a table in the bar area and were joined by Vince, PsyOps, Bann & Foxhound and then Slutpuppy & the handler. I did not leave a name with the hostess but our wonderful server, Ashley knew who we were.

Sorry, we didn't know what you looked like, either. :buddies:

Dayum! Great group! I would have loved it.