• I'm female and I think Friends w/ Benefits are a good thing to have

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • I am a male and I think Friends w/Benefits are a good thing to have

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • I am female and I think Friends w/Benefits are a bad thing to have

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • I am male and I think Friends w/Benefits are a bad thing to have

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I am female and I think FwB are great as long as both parties understand that's all it is.

Votes: 38 26.4%
  • I am male and I think FwB are great as long as both parties understand that's all it is.

Votes: 34 23.6%
  • I'm male and I have no opinion/don't care

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • I'm female and I have no opinion/don't care

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • I'm male and I'm religiously opposed to the idea

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I'm female and I'm religiously opposed to the idea

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters
K

kris31280

vraiblonde said:
I have a question:

How is a FWB different than a boy/girlfriend?

You hang out together and enjoy each other's company, and you have sex. How is it different?
I think the key difference is the commitment factor. Some people can handle commitment. Others have an instinctive fear of commitment. Others simply cannot keep a commitment.

nobody really

I need a nap
vraiblonde said:
I have a question:

You hang out together and enjoy each other's company, and you have sex. How is it different?
My last FWB was 5'5", which was about 5 inches shorter than me, but it didn't matter horizontally, and i figured we didn't have anything in common except great s*x. I could never wear cool shoes in public with him, he would appear quit short. Then he turned out to be a real a*s of a human, so it wasn't too hard to kick him to the curb.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LexiGirl75 said:
There's never a real friendship.
Then why not just say "sex partner" and be done with it?

I understand the commitment factor, but back in my day we just called that "playing the field". There wasn't an official name for the partner.

Pete

Repete
beachcat said:
My last FWB was 5'5", which was about 5 inches shorter than me, but it didn't matter horizontally, and i figured we didn't have anything in common except great s*x. I could never wear cool shoes in public with him, he would appear quit short. Then he turned out to be a real a*s of a human, so it wasn't too hard to kick him to the curb.
And your current one?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I had a spell back in the 70's when I tried the FWB thing with some male counterparts. Didnt work out too bad. Gave me someone to do when the boyfriend pool was low. To me FWB is someone you dont want to keep forever just boink when its convienent.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
beachcat said:
:speechless:

E

(((echo)))

vraiblonde said:
Then why not just say "sex partner" and be done with it?

I understand the commitment factor, but back in my day we just called that "playing the field". There wasn't an official name for the partner.
? back in your day? you aint that old :lol:

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
I have a question:

I think it means that the person is doable and you are acquaintanced with that person very casually. You neither LOVE or hate the person and y'all talk here and there and y'all agree to not change your relationship after the sex, agree that no one freaks out and gets clingy, then you have sex and still talk casually with one another afterwards :shrug: - I think thats the FWB kind of concept. :shrug: Just my guess of course. :smile:

W

wkndbeacher

beachcat said:
Its being filled by my BOB (battery operated boyfriend)

BOB is the man...heard he gets around ALOT which isnt really a good thing in todays society