• I'm female and I think Friends w/ Benefits are a good thing to have

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • I am a male and I think Friends w/Benefits are a good thing to have

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • I am female and I think Friends w/Benefits are a bad thing to have

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • I am male and I think Friends w/Benefits are a bad thing to have

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I am female and I think FwB are great as long as both parties understand that's all it is.

Votes: 38 26.4%
  • I am male and I think FwB are great as long as both parties understand that's all it is.

Votes: 34 23.6%
  • I'm male and I have no opinion/don't care

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • I'm female and I have no opinion/don't care

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • I'm male and I'm religiously opposed to the idea

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I'm female and I'm religiously opposed to the idea

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

usagent

lovinmaryland said:
I don't know:lol:....crazy shiat that you realize after you have already found out that they are good in bed.

I dated one guy who all the sudden decided that he wanted to start talking dirty to me.........when we were out in public, and it wasn't in his inside voice if you catch my drift

I dated a girl who would dress me up like a clown "kinko the clown" then spank me until I tied my junk into a giraffe.

lovinmaryland

Pete said:
You mean you are in line at Brusters for an ice cream cone and he blurts out "I want to lick your Volvo" really loud amidst 50 people?
Something like that :lol: or "when we get home I am gonna fluck you so hard" while standing in line at Food Lion shiat like that

M

missperky

usagent said:
I dated a girl who would dress me up like a clown "kinko the clown" then spank me until I tied my junk into a giraffe.

That's hot.

:lmao:

M

missperky

lovinmaryland said:
Something like that :lol: or "when we get home I am gonna fluck you so hard" while standing in line at Food Lion shiat like that

And I would have told him "Why wait" :whistle:

:biggrin:

warneckutz

nachomama said:
I have an FWB. It works out pretty good, actually.

He shares all his shimmer lotions with me, and I don't have to do anything morally or ethically questionable with him, because he can't peer himself away from the mirror long enough. :diva:
:eyebrow:
:buttkick: