• I'm female and I think Friends w/ Benefits are a good thing to have

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • I am a male and I think Friends w/Benefits are a good thing to have

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • I am female and I think Friends w/Benefits are a bad thing to have

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • I am male and I think Friends w/Benefits are a bad thing to have

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I am female and I think FwB are great as long as both parties understand that's all it is.

Votes: 38 26.4%
  • I am male and I think FwB are great as long as both parties understand that's all it is.

Votes: 34 23.6%
  • I'm male and I have no opinion/don't care

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • I'm female and I have no opinion/don't care

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • I'm male and I'm religiously opposed to the idea

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I'm female and I'm religiously opposed to the idea

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Pete

Repete
beachcat said:
the water won't stop running. so i just shut it off and don't use it - its the one in the hall, i use the one in the master bedroom
You just need a snapper....uh I mean flapper, flapper valve. True Value for about $5. :yay:

lovinmaryland

Pete said:
OK, I am far from a prude but i kinda have to ask. What kind of "quirk" is so annoying that you don't want a relationship BUT is not annoying enough to get nekkid and let the guy inject his Ball Park into you?
I don't know:lol:....crazy shiat that you realize after you have already found out that they are good in bed.

I dated one guy who all the sudden decided that he wanted to start talking dirty to me.........when we were out in public, and it wasn't in his inside voice if you catch my drift

M

missperky

SoMDGirl42 said:
:faint: Sorry, just trying to help ya out there! Seems you don't need it, I'll direct my services else where.

Oh no...I just need a lil more...:lol:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
dems4me said:
Well, now I'm wondering... how many FwBs can a girl have and at one time before she's not considered (not trying to be blunt) a slut or something :shrug: If its all casual and the girl has 9 FwB's... would that be considered a little trampy by a guy? :shrug: I understand guys are looking for FwBs but what if she has about 8 more on the side :shrug: Would that then be a turn off? :confused:

The key is to not let any of them know about one another :yay:

Sometimes ya just gotta be a skeez :jet:

D

dems4me

missperky said:
They don't know about each other, keep up.

:lol:

I have no problem with the FwB concept personally and voted with the majority on this poll, but if I had more than 2 or 3 going on the same time, I'd start feeling funny about it all. :shrug:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Chain729 said:
I'm 5'6". 5'10" women look awesome in 6" heels. Puts the boobs at the perfect level. :yay:

and some things in a verticle position are A LOT easier. :whistle:

And then there's the part where people look at me like she's in charge because she's bigger and I know full well she'll be on her knees at home :whip:

I like taller women :hot:

Ok I like short men now. :flowers:

D

dems4me

kris31280 said:
I think that may be another question... at what point is a girl considered a slut

That was what I was trying to ask :shrug:

Cowgirl

beachcat said:
being mean to my dog, having skid marks, inability to cook or manage his finances....

:nono: If someone is mean to my dog, they wouldn't be my friend, much less my FwB!

M

missperky

dems4me said:
I have no problem with the FwB concept personally and voted with the majority on this poll, but if I had more than 2 or 3 going on the same time, I'd start feeling funny about it all. :shrug:

Just gotta learn to play the game..

:bubble:

Pete

Repete
lovinmaryland said:
I don't know:lol:....crazy shiat that you realize after you have already found out that they are good in bed.

I dated one guy who all the sudden decided that he wanted to start talking dirty to me.........when we were out in public, and it wasn't in his inside voice if you catch my drift
You mean you are in line at Brusters for an ice cream cone and he blurts out "I want to lick your Volvo" really loud amidst 50 people?

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
very interesting

I agree. :smile: I'm wondering if the next poll should be who'se actually done the FWB scenario :lol: Might be the whole forum :jameo:

M

missperky

dems4me said:
I agree. :smile: I'm wondering if the next poll should be who'se actually done the FWB scenario :lol: Might be the whole forum :jameo:

You may NOT wanna know.

:killingme