Fritz being Fritz? Going full Stalin on Jaymi Sterling

Hijinx

Hall was endorsed by Cameron for Sheriff. Not expecting much of a change :rolleyes:

*Not directly on topic of OP*
Personally I liked Cameron, if he had run again I would have voted for him.
I am not sure we need much change in the Sherriff's department, the changes we need will come with Jayni Sterling and hopefully with the Judges who need to tighten up on arrested criminals.

buddscreek

Personally I liked Cameron, if he had run again I would have voted for him.
I am not sure we need much change in the Sherriff's department, the changes we need will come with Jayni Sterling and hopefully with the Judges who need to tighten up on arrested criminals.
the court commissioners, judges and states attorney follow bail and sentence guidelines set by the legislators.. that's were the change has to come from. that ain't gonna change..

Hijinx

the court commissioners, judges and states attorney follow bail and sentence guidelines set by the legislators.. that's were the change has to come from. that ain't gonna change..
You are being very nice about them. Their leniency and their decisions on who to prosecute are not always according to guideline. Guidelines which they may use to the more gentle side.

buddscreek

You are being very nice about them. Their leniency and their decisions on who to prosecute are not always according to guideline. Guidelines which they may use to the more gentle side.
i agree, but the guidelines are too lenient in md. imo.
i watched dorsey and fritz make deals because of "outside influence". i believe nothing will change. hope i'm wrong.

Hijinx

Why, crime has gotten worse, traffic more dangerous etc
But is it the fault of Cameron and the deputy's or is it the fault of the usual suspects and the courts allowing them to go home before the deputy can finish his report. IMO the deputy's and the Sherriff have been doing a good job, but increased activity among the criminal element has become like a contest to see if they can catch up to baltimores kill ratio.
For instance the shooting at the carnival last week. Nothing anyone could have done about it, It was an execution. Lexington Park style.

Hijinx

i agree, but the guidelines are too lenient in md. imo.
i watched dorsey and fritz make deals because of "outside influence". i believe nothing will change. hope i'm wrong.
It's one reason i voted for Sterling .We will see i suppose.

PeoplesElbow

But is it the fault of Cameron and the deputy's or is it the fault of the usual suspects and the courts allowing them to go home before the deputy can finish his report. IMO the deputy's and the Sherriff have been doing a good job, but increased activity among the criminal element has become like a contest to see if they can catch up to baltimores kill ratio.
For instance the shooting at the carnival last week. Nothing anyone could have done about it, It was an execution. Lexington Park style.
That's an excuse, their fault or not, keeping crime at bay is their business and it hasn't been done.

Hijinx

That's an excuse, their fault or not, keeping crime at bay is their business and it hasn't been done.
I suppose we just have to agree to disagree ,but IMO the best Police department in the world cannot keep the peace with Judges that turn criminals back out on the street. I believe that is well proven in every Democrat City in this country.