From "Look at me!" to "Don't look at me!"

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
It's not "when did you stop..." It's all about the guy and whether he's a creep or not. Certain men who I am close to can make outright horndog rude comments to me and it's funny and flattering. But when he-who-shall-not-be-named was giving me attention, it was not flattering and he was just a creep.

And like Zara said, looks have almost nothing to do with it. There was a guy a few months ago that I made the mistake of agreeing to have drinks with. He was physically cute as a button, but he quickly devolved into creep because of his obsessive personality and how it manifested itself. That makes him no longer cute and just a creepy idiot.

So, gents, if you are continually getting shot down, it's not your looks that are the problem.
You know, you can just use his name outright.

It's not like we don't know you're talking about Hank.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How was the golf game today?

Exhausting. Every muscle in my body aches. But I hit some great shots that impressed my hot date. And he taught me a few things that jacked up my game. And we had a blast.

So it was a good day.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Exhausting. Every muscle in my body aches. But I hit some great shots that impressed my hot date. And he taught me a few things that jacked up my game. And we had a blast.

So it was a good day.

:yay:
I wish I could still play.