From "Look at me!" to "Don't look at me!"

warneckutz

The 350 lb guy in the corner with the bad haircut and cartoon shirt is advertising to the world that he's a lazy dumbass. Might as well have a neon sign on his forehead. If he weren't a lazy dumbass, he wouldn't be 350 lbs, he wouldn't have a bad haircut, and he definitely wouldn't be in the corner.

:eyebrow: Meanie...

And he's probably #1 in that line saying "Women hate nice guys! :bawl:"

Yes. That's it. I'm not physically attracted to your disheveled look bc you're nice :bigwhoop:

Women... :geek:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You know an attitude like this identifies you as HANK, right?

:killingme

I make one generalization ... and suddenly this is about me and the forum malcontents dog pile on

:yahoo:

Score ... let me toss in some racists comments and we can see how many MPD's come out then

ZARA

Smoking Hot = Conceited / Stuck Up Bitch

:shrug:

Excuse me...I'm not a stuck up bitch.

I may be conceited.
I may be a bitch when the time is right.
But I am not STUCK UP. :killingme:killingme

I've found that most are just shy, they don't actually get approached as much as you'd think because they’re physically intimidating to guy's so they’re actually a little behind with their social interaction skills and it comes off as bitchy.

Sometimes this is very true. Although I am not shy, when I was single and went clubbing, I was there to have fun, not pick up or be picked up by guys. So in my mind, the guys did not exist. I honestly did not notice them because I was not looking.

Now, along these same lines, My husband told me after we started dating that he didn't make the first move because he thought I was out of his league. I was floored because I found him easy on the eyes when we met and the more I got to know him, the more I attracted I became.

Now, on the other side, I have dated men that I just enjoyed being with. They were not sexy or gorgeous, it was their personality that I liked. But over time, people change, some become possessive, and I don't like that. So they got the boot.

I say again:

Attractive women know they're attractive. They've most likely been attractive their whole life. Just because they are aware that they are attractive doesn't make them conceited or bitches. And they are fairly immune to physically attractive men because those guys have been hitting on them since they were in Jr. High. You must bring something to the table besides your good looks because attractive women can get a pretty boy like snapping their fingers.

If you bring your creepy and piggish attitude to the table, you will have to settle for women who can't do any better than a creepy pig. Which also means that the attractive women, who can do better, will not be interested.

Just to add to what Vrai has said perfectly, just because a woman is attractive, single, and out clubbing, does not mean she is looking or available.

What a man may mistake as conceit because she ignores the advances, is possibly the fact that the flirting didn't register in her mind.

I have had men flirt with me my whole life. Over time you learn to take it as a grain of salt. If you want to flirt successfully, you need to find out if she is even open to flirting.

Eye contact flash a smile, wait a few seconds...like 2...if that... If she is smiling and returns eye contact, she is open for conversation. If she turns her head away, move on.

Last edited:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
What these threads remind us is that some guys (and some women, but mostly it's the guys) will never get it. They will always think it's everyone else and not them. You can even tell them what they're doing wrong, and they will still insist that they are not the problem.

So rock on witcha bad self :dude:

And as a public service you let the guys know what you are doing wrong, as well. Good for you! :huggy:

Hank

my war
And as a public service you let the guys know what you are doing wrong, as well. Good for you! :huggy:

Someone needs to tell them. What better than a woman? Obviously your bros are lying to you and are all hanging out together at the Gas-n-Sip on Saturday nights.

SG_Player1974

The 350 lb guy in the corner with the bad haircut and cartoon shirt is advertising to the world that he's a lazy dumbass. Might as well have a neon sign on his forehead. If he weren't a lazy dumbass, he wouldn't be 350 lbs, he wouldn't have a bad haircut, and he definitely wouldn't be in the corner.

And thank you for proving my initial point....

ALL of your response is based on Physical Appearances. :whistle:

Did you ever consider that MAYBE he is not lazy OR a dumbass? Aren't those the same "rush to judgement" generalizations that you insist are a fault in men?

Who needs to look in the mirror and say "Maybe I have the problem" now?

Last edited:

ZARA

And thank you for proving my initial point....

ALL of your response is based on Physical Appearances. :whistle:

No...mine is based on the fact that my husband is very shy and I find that very attractive. Had he made the first move, I wouldn't have paid him the time of day.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Someone needs to tell them. What better than a woman? Obviously your bros are lying to you and are all hanging out together at the Gas-n-Sip on Saturday nights.

:confused: Gas-n-Sip? What's that? Obviously you hang out there. Please enlighten us. :popcorn:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sometimes this is very true. Although I am not shy, when I was single and went clubbing, I was there to have fun, not pick up or be picked up by guys. So in my mind, the guys did not exist. I honestly did not notice them because I was not looking.

my wife tells similar stories .... I am here to dance, spend your beer money on some dental work and get some new teeth

[she spent a lot of time at Hugo's Dance Hall in Bealton Va]