Frying pan?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Who sells pans in the area with either welded or screwed on handles?

I DO NOT like the rivits through the pan, it makes them a PITA to clean and it seems like thats all anybody sells around here

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I DO NOT like the rivits through the pan, it makes them a PITA to clean and it seems like thats all anybody sells around here

Look up at Marshalls, they usually have something like that.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Look up at Marshalls, they usually have something like that.

I'm looking for an 8" saute pan and found one there.
Got it home and once out of the package, the handle was heavier than the pan. Sitting level it leaned back on the handle and it took 4 eggs to balance it out.

Took it back :lol:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Not trying to start anything but just curious as to why this was posted in "the Ladies Room" instead of maybe "Home and Garden" or "Chit Chat"? :popcorn:

Hubby does the cooking most days & buys his own frying pans (goes through them like crazy) so I'll alert him to this thread for input.

Cast iron, my man. One way to go. I hate the others because they all have a tendency to warp up in the middle while cooking.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I'm a sexist pig :buddies:

Next question....

:roflmao:

I just checked -- all of our current frying pans have rivets. I'll do some legwork online & see what I can find. It's the least I can do seeing as how we're :buddies: !

Got a price range & are you willing to do online ordering? What do you consider "local"?

Last edited:

belvak

Happy Camper
Hmmm... I always thought one wasn't supposed to use cast iron on a glasst top stove...:confused: Now I have to go look it up...:eyebrow:

I use my cast iron on my glass top all the time. I think I remember the book that came with my stove saying not to use the speckled enamel cookware on the glass top. You know, like the camping type cookware...