Frying pan?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Who sells pans in the area with either welded or screwed on handles?

I DO NOT like the rivits through the pan, it makes them a PITA to clean and it seems like thats all anybody sells around here

My Revere Ware is pretty old (sheesh, but they still work good & look great after 22 years!) but the pans have NO rivets inside.

belvak

Happy Camper
My Revere Ware is pretty old (sheesh, but they still work good & look great after 22 years!) but the pans have NO rivets inside.

I have some Revere Ware that is about 10 years old and is still going strong too!

Bann

PREMO Member
I have some Revere Ware that is about 10 years old and is still going strong too!

:yay: My niece is using the Revere Ware my mom had when she was a newlywed! Hers had the copper bottoms, mine didn't. We shined them up real nice & cleaned up the copper and viola! Good as new!

I just remembered - one of my pots' handles DID come off - this has been about 8-10 years ago, probably. I called the company and they asked for the numbers off of the bottom of the pot. And they sent me a whole new one at no charge.

My copper-bottom Revereware is over 25 y/o now, but still looks great. The handles have lost their sheen from tossing them in the dishwasher, but that's ok.

Bann

PREMO Member
My copper-bottom Revereware is over 25 y/o now, but still looks great. The handles have lost their sheen from tossing them in the dishwasher, but that's ok.

:nono: MY Revereware has never been in the dishwasher! I always wash them by hand.

Bann

PREMO Member
So......
Nobody in the area sells a non-stick pan without rivits on the handle :ohwell:

Aps, I cook egg whites every day in my small Revereware skillet. (I'll have to go and measure it, not sure of the size).

Rarely do the eggwhites stick. I use a a little Smart Balance spread in it while heating up and I'm good to go! :yay:

toppick08

Mirro-Matic used to make what you are looking for Aps....Go check the Farmers market one day...they have good second hand cookware.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

I have my Mother-in-law's Revereware (goes back to the 1940's) -- copper-bottom, beats everything else we've got, hand-down! Now THAT's good stuff! Try local resale shops or ebay. I am still amazed at how easy it is to clean up when dishwashing (no dishwasher, at least not an electric one -- ours is human-powered!).