Furniture Stores in SOMD?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I never bought from overstock, might check some out with the handler. :buddies:

I have several pieces I bought from overstock.com and you can't beat the bang for the buck, if you're willing to put it together.

I only had one problem where they shipped me the correct half of the piece I ordered and the other half was a totally different style. They said keep it and shipped me the correct half promptly. :yay:

I know you said you looked in Waldorf, but did you check Value City Furniture? All of my living room furniture is from them and also the dining room table. Very affordable plus they delivered and set it up for no additional charge.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
93 1/2 " wide x 77 " high

Sounds like it might be a little big for the space you said was available...

Btw, the tall cabinets have lights and so does the top...
Its gonna be close, I will have to do some measuring.
I have several pieces I bought from overstock.com and you can't beat the bang for the buck, if you're willing to put it together.

I only had one problem where they shipped me the correct half of the piece I ordered and the other half was a totally different style. They said keep it and shipped me the correct half promptly. :yay:

I know you said you looked in Waldorf, but did you check Value City Furniture? All of my living room furniture is from them and also the dining room table. Very affordable plus they delivered and set it up for no additional charge.

I dont mind putting it together, I am good with power tools, I can even open a wine bottle with a screwdriver and pliers. :diva:

We found one we liked at value city, but it didnt come in oak. :frown:

The_Handler

Yes....we went to VCF and they actually have one I love, but it's the expresso color and we have oak colored tables in the living room. Not sure if I could have oak tables and an expresso entertainment center......

BernieP

Resident PIA
The handler and I are shopping for a new entertainment center and have had zero luck in waldorf finding anything we like.

Are there any good furniture stores in ST Marys or Calvert that are worth going too?

:killingme

Try Lowes, Target or Walmart and assemble yourself.

acommondisaster

I saw someone else recommended Fred's and Country Furniture - both of them carry a lot of oak furniture. But not at value city or overstock prices. Have you checked at either of those places? Or are you looking for Value City type prices? Have you tried Bob's Discount Furniture in Festival?

As for Overstock, we've had pretty good luck with them, though you really need to read the description, measurements and read some reviews. We haven't been disappointed with the things we've ordered through them - but I can't say that their prices are better for anything comparable. The good thing about them is they have a huge variety and you don't have to drive all over looking for something, and they have great customer service if you need to return or if you get something with missing parts.

Try craigslist, too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The handler and I are shopping for a new entertainment center and have had zero luck in waldorf finding anything we like.

Are there any good furniture stores in ST Marys or Calvert that are worth going too?

some 1 x 6 / 8 / 10's and cinder blocks

:buddies: