Gas Prices!

StarCat

thos both look like 100K house around here...I appreciate someone leaving bad karma for me just because i have an opinion,wonder who it was. I'm sorry if i have offended anyone with my claims about gas prices being high. Please forgive me.

Bogart

StarCat said:
My husband leaves home at 4AM some days earlier, gets to work at 5AM and works until 5PM some days later. He is doing the best he can to take care of us, busting his ass every day, we are not dirt poor, we still buy groceries, and still take care of our kids, ALL i'm saying is that prices are so high, that it gets hard to deal with after a while. I dont know alot about Leonardtown, or houses there, but i guess we will have to look into it. My husband works in DC though, and with his long hours, i think Leonardtown would be a really long drive...which obviously isnt going to help the gas situation. And with traffic, when would he sleep?
The link in your sig does not work. Maybe you should look for housing North of the beltway? PM vrail.

Bogart

StarCat said:
thos both look like 100K house around here...I appreciate someone leaving bad karma for me just because i have an opinion,wonder who it was. I'm sorry if i have offended anyone with my claims about gas prices being high. Please forgive me.
It was not me, but gas prices are not 'high', they are just higher than what you are used to. If you compare historic gas prices adjusted for inflation, everything is fine.

Bogart

Toxick said:
The first one is even waterfront property.

surreal-shack.jpg

The other has a Scenic Rustic View
Horse_hovel_near_Norse_Brook.jpg
The top house is cleary some hippy shack in SF. I think I rented the bottom one for a while in the late 80s, though.

janey83

Twenty Something
:shrug: I feel what Starcat is saying -- gas prices suck, house prices suck...yeah, in Garrett or Allegany counties you can find houses for not much $$, but the areas are so economically poor.

Don't badger the lady!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Bogart said:
No one is making you do anything. No one made you to buy vehicles that get shitty gas mileage. No one is making you buy more house than you can afford. These are choices you make for yourself.
:yeahthat: Buy a mo-ped.

I :heart: Bogart (but not in that way)

Bogart

janey83 said:
:shrug: I feel what Starcat is saying -- gas prices suck, house prices suck...yeah, in Garrett or Allegany counties you can find houses for not much $$, but the areas are so economically poor.

Don't badger the lady!
Did you read the thread at all, tard?

Toxick

Splat
All I know is that if something doesn't happen with gas prices soon, I'm going to have to hock my flame-thrower.

Not cool.

Nupe2

Toxick said:
All I know is that if something doesn't happen with gas prices soon, I'm going to have to hock my flame-thrower.

Not cool.

Did you know that flamethrowers were manufactured by Ronson during WWII (the big one)?

:dance: