Gas Prices!

C

canuk woman

Mikeinsmd said:
Learn to ride a bicycle first hunney!! :duh:
oh sure i'll ask my dad sometime but i need a new one because my current one is so small that even i would sell it to a recently acquitted pop star

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
canuk woman said:
yeah i'm that serious where i live gas prices have hit the one dollar a gallon mark
morganj614 said:
Aren't Canadian gas prices the equivalent of $4.00 a gallon here?
They sell gas in Canada by the liter, so Northern Dems probably saw a sign saying $1 at the gas station.

StanleyRugg

Don’t I know gas prices are crazy. I am trying to work out a trade to get one of these. I think it would be really cool to have my very own helicopter. I think Momma Rugg would love to be dropped off at church on Sunday in a whirlybird. I heared that it will even run on kerosene and other stuff you can make. I might even paint it up and put big old lips on the front like I seen on a TV show a few years back.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...htm&p=surplus+helicopter&type=gif&no=8&tt=248

Big Momma

I'll be your butterball
canuk woman said:
you're right they aren't but you'll have to drive a long way to manitoba to get there and that's still alot of gas our prices are about $106.5 a gallon (meaning a dollar six decimal five before you all get confused)

goodness girl, your parents shoulda hit you on the head with a hammer and used the milk to raise a pig. You just aint right.

morganj614

canuk woman said:
you're right they aren't but you'll have to drive a long way to manitoba to get there and that's still alot of gas our prices are about $106.5 a gallon (meaning a dollar six decimal five before you all get confused)

We aren't the confused ones :confused: :wink:

canuk woman said:
Confused I am, Sam :confused: