• This world is really going crazy!

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
jazz lady said:
I think we have too many threads about gay marriage. :jameo:

OMG, I'm so glad you said that because I responded to the other thread and then when I didn't see my response on this thread I did it again because I thought I was going crazy. :stupid: Since I'm new here I couldn't figure out what I might have said wrong that made it disappear. :howdy:

rack'm

Jaded
Uncle Rico said:
Sorry sweetheart. My wife would kill me if I left her for another man. Actually I'd probably consider killing myself if I did that. Yuck! :lmao:

Yet you called it sweetheart......:twitch:

StarCat

NO, it opens doors for marriage to animals and all kinds of other wack ass things :jameo: Civil union maybe but NOT marriage in a church. Jesus says :nono: to homo's :lmao:

Uncle Rico

StarCat said:
NO, it opens doors for marriage to animals and all kinds of other wack ass things :jameo: Civil union maybe but NOT marriage in a church. Jesus says :nono: to homo's :lmao:

:yeahthat: You mean I might be able to marry that little sheep that keeps winking at me. I do kinda have that tingley feeling toward her but I know it's just not right. You have given me hope though. :flowers:

rack'm

Jaded
Uncle Rico said:
:yeahthat: You mean I might be able to marry that little sheep that keeps winking at me. I do kinda have that tingley feeling toward her but I know it's just not right. You have given me hope though. :flowers:

I think you've misinterpreted "screw ewe" :ohwell: