Gay Navy Veteran Proposes to Marine

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link to original source.

"Balloons, signs, tears, and joy may not be unusual sights on military bases when family and friends await their returning veteran’s safe return home from a long deployment, but a wedding proposal by a boyfriend to his Marine boyfriend is.

That’s what happened Tuesday at Camp Pendleton, when San Diego resident, Cory Huston, himself a Navy veteran once assigned to the Marines as a hospital corpsman asked Marine Avarice Guerrero to marry him.

It is believed to be the first proposal of marriage and engagement between two gay men – not to mention two war vets – on a US military base. In an exclusive, San Diego LGBT Weekly was there to photograph the historic proposal."

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
This is news???

Attachments

• care.jpg
    care.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 199

CrashTest

Link to original source.

"Balloons, signs, tears, and joy may not be unusual sights on military bases when family and friends await their returning veteran’s safe return home from a long deployment, but a wedding proposal by a boyfriend to his Marine boyfriend is.

That’s what happened Tuesday at Camp Pendleton, when San Diego resident, Cory Huston, himself a Navy veteran once assigned to the Marines as a hospital corpsman asked Marine Avarice Guerrero to marry him.

It is believed to be the first proposal of marriage and engagement between two gay men – not to mention two war vets – on a US military base. In an exclusive, San Diego LGBT Weekly was there to photograph the historic proposal."

That's corpse man you dumbass.

Attachments

• corps.jpg
    corps.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 199

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Good thing they are maintaining their dignity and professionalism and not forcing their lifestyles into our faces and down our throats like we thought they were going to do..

I swear I remember somebody saying they weren't looking for EQUAL treatment, but special treatment, and that they could serve now (before the law change), and it wasn't a case of them just being gay in the military but flaunting the fact. and shoving their lifestyle choices down our throats (no pun intended!)

The Dude

You mean coitus?
Good thing they are maintaining their dignity and professionalism and not forcing their lifestyles into our faces and down our throats like we thought they were going to do..

Good thing you are not an ignorant nutjob....

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I swear I remember somebody saying they weren't looking for EQUAL treatment, but special treatment, and that they could serve now (before the law change), and it wasn't a case of them just being gay in the military but flaunting the fact. and shoving their lifestyle choices down our throats (no pun intended!)

You can't really say that they've "shoved anything down anyone's throat" (still no puns), if nhboy hadn't been trolling lgbt sites, you'd have never heard about this story.

BOP

Once it wakes up from its swoon and catches its breath, I believe the answer will be "yes - take me, I'm all yours - have your way with me, please.....":popcorn:

It's been practicing that in the unlikely event that it gets to meet the Won.