• homosexual

Votes: 38 97.4%
  • heterosexual

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
Tonio said:
I don't. I think if people are sexually and romantically attracted to people of the same gender, that makes them gay even if they are celibate. (What causes people to be attracted to the same gender? I don't know.) I think the same thing applies to straight people who lead celibate lives, such as clergy in various religions.
If being attracted to and having sex with a member of your own sex is not being gay, then what is gay?

Tonio said:
And I think the idea that a straight person can be "converted" to homosexuality, or vice versa, is a load of crap.
So, you think that all those guys in prison were gay before they went to prison?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
bcp said:
If being attracted to and having sex with a member of your own sex is not being gay
No, that is still being gay. I think you miss my point. I'm saying that sexual orientation is defined not by behavior but by attraction. Straight men who become impotent are still straight because they still find women attractive.

bcp said:
So, you think that all those guys in prison were gay before they went to prison?
Prison rape isn't about pleasure, it's about power and dominance, so the idea of orientation in prison is irrelevant. Professional dog breeders will tell you that intact male dogs engage in dominance behavior all the time.

bcp

In My Opinion
Tonio said:
No, that is still being gay. I think you miss my point. I'm saying that sexual orientation is defined not by behavior but by attraction. Straight men who become impotent are still straight because they still find women attractive.
Is this from a personal experience standpoint?
Tonio said:
Prison rape isn't about pleasure, it's about power and dominance, so the idea of orientation in prison is irrelevant. Professional dog breeders will tell you that intact male dogs engage in dominance behavior all the time.
Is this from a personal experience standpoint?

bcp

In My Opinion
Tonio said:
:lol:

Sounds like a Jerry Spinger installment, "Impotent Men Who've Been Raped in Prison."
:killingme
Im glad you saw it for the smart ass joke reply that it was.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Fred Hoeck said:
Good, holy men are being driven out of the Seminaries because they will not submit to the homosexual advances of their superiors. How many good priests have we lost because of this?

Where exactly did you get this information? I'm really curious to know. I've NEVER heard of this before.