Gay TV

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
A wonderful talking point for sure. the homosexuals really got over with that one.

:killingme

Just an attempt at making the normal accept that which is not normal.

but still, nice try,, really really nice try.

I was waiting for the homos to play that card. I'm suprised it took that long. I laugh because I knew one of them would use the closet homo thing in one of their posts. So typical.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
You're already in hell (Smelly Chesapeake Beach) :killingme

For what it's worth, the tourist that come here all summer long don't complain about a smell. I've never smelled anything. I can only guess you were smelling the shiit that was caked in your moustache from going down on your man. Please, please stay away from Chesapeake Beach. I really don't want my kids watching you walking along the boardwalk holding hands with another ###. It's so gross and I don't want my kids exposed to that filth. Please pass the word. CB is not gay friendly. We are a family oriented town.

Black-Francis

For what it's worth, the tourist that come here all summer long don't complain about a smell. I've never smelled anything. I can only guess you were smelling the shiit that was caked in your moustache from going down on your man. Please, please stay away from Chesapeake Beach. I really don't want my kids watching you walking along the boardwalk holding hands with another ###. It's so gross and I don't want my kids exposed to that filth. Please pass the word. CB is not gay friendly. We are a family oriented town.

You sure do like the subject of homos....You and foodcritic should hook up! Love you, buddy!!

Last edited:

sockgirl77

JFC. I'm one close-minded biatch. But to sit here and biatch and biatch because there's a Gay channel on TV is ####ing ignorant. Just block it. And to ask Verizon or whatever to refund you money is stupid. Are you going to ask XM to discount you because you hate country music? NO. Are you going to ask your Fios, cable, or satellite provider to discount you because you are a close-minded jackass? Yes. Will you get the credit? NO. I hope they laugh at your stupid asses. GayTV has less filth than Cinemax, MTV, and SoapNet put together. Wake the hell up. I know many gay people. Each and every one of them is happier and more stable than half of the miserable #######s in this thread.

bcp

In My Opinion
. GayTV has less filth than Cinemax, MTV, and SoapNet put together. .
since I dont watch "gay shows" I cant speak about the quality of programming that they do. Other than watch a bunch of confused guys run around on a stage in goofy looking dresses, Ive never seen anything on it.
of course, Ive never watched the Playboy channel either, and as far as cinemax, I dont pay the extra for it, as for that matter, I dont pay the extra for playboy.
since they show homosexual bondings on gaytv, my suggestion is to make it a pay station like Playboy. I dont care if people get playboy and watch it till the picture tube burns out. None of my business. Same with gaytv, but I dont understand why gaytv should be blended in to the basic or basic plus, for free.
If being in the pay channel is right for playboy, the it is also right for gaytv.

bcp

In My Opinion
Because it's not a big deal...:shrug:
then either is the playboy channel.
except, the playboy channel seems to do ok with people having to pay for it, I doubt the gay channel would interest enough viewers to sustain itself.
Just more PC crap that is destroying the morals of this country.

Oh well, at least I can block it with the tv.