"Gays" - tell them the Truth

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Kizzy said:
Red font = :clap:

We may not agree with others behaviors, homosexual, abortions, open marriages, whatever it is or isn't in our structured belief system, but the bottom line is the bible says do not judge. It isn’t your job, 2A, and it isn’t mine. It is God’s job and he’ll do it in the end. But sometimes, when I read things like this from you, and maybe others reading it may think the same thing as well, it does seems as if you are quick to ostracize anyone who doesn't live exactly as it is outlined in the bible.

:peace:

Are you judging him for judging? :yikes:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Gays can't go straight, it would send the home interior market straight into the toilet. :yikes: :drama:

Okay, that is my opinion anyway. :shrug:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
dems4me said:
Nuff said :shrug:
Please ! Do you promise ! :notworthy Because I have never seen anyone that is as talented at twisting words around than you.

You should have been a ambulance chasing attorney :ohwell:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
dems4me said:
As a human being, I doubt he even comes close to living the life that is outlined in the Bible.. no one does :shrug: and that's why we repent and ask forgivness and strive to work on our OWN SINS... I guess he's already fixed all of his :ohwell:
If this being the case then no one should ever preach a word and the words and laws of the bible would be silent.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
While I don't know what causes homosexuality, I seriously doubt it's a choice. That theory implies that humans are dominated by their sex drives. Specifically, it implies that all men can be tempted to turn gay, and that it's only willpower that keeps men on the straight and narrow. I think that's insulting, not just to men but to humanity in general. It sounds like the harebrained argument that some Muslims use to justify burqas -- they act like men will turn into sex-crazed maniacs at the mere sight of female skin.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
2A - Just to Clarify...

Your article came from The Federalist Patriot..
Their Vision:
About The Federalist Patriot
The Vision
"FRUIT FROM THE TREE OF LIBERTY"

The Federalist Patriot is the Internet's Journal of Record for the conservative revolution inspired by Ronald Reagan -- a revolution waged by the American people against the prospect of a tyrannical government that threatens the very liberty that gave it rise. The Federalist Patriot is an instrument for the dissemination of current and historic conservative thought for the plurality of Americans who uphold the most basic tenet of our Republic, "... that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
The Federalist Patriot is an advocate of individual rights and responsibilities as ordained by God and established in the governmental context framed by our nation's Founders in our Declaration of Independence and its subordinate guidance, our Republic's Constitution, as explicated by The Federalist Papers. We believe that role for our central government, as defined by The Federalist of 1787, was, and remains the correct role.

I am not seeing where this refers to man as being Christian... :shrug:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
virgovictoria said:
Your article came from The Federalist Patriot..
Their Vision:

I am not seeing where this refers to man as being Christian... :shrug:
It will be implied that because the founding fathers were christian, that it should be understood that way. Good for the 1700's, but not applicable today I say.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Bustem' Down said:
It will be implied that because the founding fathers were christian, that it should be understood that way. Good for the 1700's, but not applicable today I say.

The objective being, to create a unified, yet diversified, democratic, equal, free to choose without harming, separation of church from state society.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
virgovictoria said:
The objective being, to create a unified, yet diversified, democratic, equal, free to choose without harming, separation of church from state society.

Ah, but your in the wrong forum for that kind of talk missy. :tap:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Bustem' Down said:
Ah, but your in the wrong forum for that kind of talk missy. :tap:
Forgive... I was just trying to sort it out.. I know where I stand on God; I base my values on what I hope to be the right thing, morally and spiritually and therefore not necessarilly categorically or religiously based.

I must say, the document used to support a religious discussion is, indeed, a political newsletter, is it not?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Christy said:
Gays can't go straight, it would send the home interior market straight into the toilet. :yikes: :drama:

Okay, that is my opinion anyway. :shrug:
:lol:

Gays do good hair, too. :yay:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
A question for you. What did Jesus say to the woman that was caught in adultery? Did He say keep on doing what you are doing? Did He say, it is OK I understand? No. He said:
John 8:11
11She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "I do not condemn you, either Go From now on sin no more."

C

czygvtwkr

I'm not a big supporter of gay rights or anything but I want to know is being gay any worse than someone who swears 24/7?

I mean they are both sins, why aren't Christians out trying to get people to quit swearing?

Danzig

2ndAmendment said:
A question for you. What did Jesus say to the woman that was caught in adultery? Did He say keep on doing what you are doing? Did He say, it is OK I understand? No. He said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">John 8:1111She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "I do not condemn you, either Go From now on sin no more."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->_________________
But yet you still sin and then tell others to change their ways.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Danzig said:
But yet you still sin and then tell others to change their ways.
We all sin , some of us are aware of it and try not too , While others try to condone it with BS.
So what your saying is no one is suppose to call BS, BS.
Oh happy happy joy joy .
According to Danzig all those whom know right form wrong should be forever silent.

I will make it real simple for those who just can't figure out right from wrong.

If you wouldn't take your kids to Bill & Bobs "Gay" Day Care center , then you have answered your own question of if , it's right or wrong
and it doesn't take a saint to point this out. :ohwell:

Last edited: