Geraldo Canceled By the Five

Hijinx

There are millions just like her.
We care here speaking of how naive she is, how she cannot see what is happening before her eyes, but the fact is that there are millions of women just like her. They appear normal, most of them are likable, most of them are intelligent in ever genre but politics. But they vote for Joe Biden.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We care here speaking of how naive she is, how she cannot see what is happening before her eyes, but the fact is that there are millions of women just like her. They appear normal, most of them are likable, most of them are intelligent in ever genre but politics. But they vote for Joe Biden.
Men too.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Last night she started to spout off that Trump had three sets of "books." The real set, a set for Deutsche Bank, and a third for the IRS. I remember it being mentioned in the MSM, but I don't remember them ever being presented. Judge Jeanine shut her down pretty quick.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Last night she started to spout off that Trump had three sets of "books." The real set, a set for Deutsche Bank, and a third for the IRS. I remember it being mentioned in the MSM, but I don't remember them ever being presented. Judge Jeanine shut her down pretty quick.
They make up crap like this then run with it across the spectrum to get it in the publics minds. Facts be damned.

Like the bullshit that presenting a higher estimated value of a piece of property was a crime.

They deflect and rant on to some other line of bull$#!t whenever it's brought up that the Banks did "THEIR OWN ASSESSMENTS" and loaned according to that. :lmao:

stgislander

PREMO Member
They make up crap like this then run with it across the spectrum to get it in the publics minds. Facts be damned.

Like the bullshit that presenting a higher estimated value of a piece of property was a crime.

They deflect and rant on to some other line of bull$#!t whenever it's brought up that the Banks did "THEIR OWN ASSESSMENTS" and loaned according to that. :lmao:
But... but... he had THREE sets of books!!!

LJ1999

She has made it very clear that she votes Democrat purely because of women's rights. Also known as Abortion. This is her excuse as to why Melania Trump was never on magazine covers and such. Why they never ask her how Democrats pushing for men in women's sports is a slap in the face to women's rights annoys me. And lastly, a big case of TDS. If she could just make her point on the facts and not veer off to "but Trump" every time, I would have a little bit more respect for her.

SamSpade

She has made it very clear that she votes Democrat purely because of women's rights. Also known as Abortion. This is her excuse as to why Melania Trump was never on magazine covers and such. Why they never ask her how Democrats pushing for men in women's sports is a slap in the face to women's rights annoys me. And lastly, a big case of TDS. If she could just make her point on the facts and not veer off to "but Trump" every time, I would have a little bit more respect for her.
It’s clear that the Judge can’t stand her, but for good reason. GENERALLY each person gets their say ONCE on an issue - one person on the panel starts and closes the remarks per segment and person speaks ONCE. Jessica FREQUENTLY interrupts if she disagrees and I once saw the Judge get seriously pissed when Jessica complained that the Judge interrupted (after the Judge started her bit and Jessica interrupted).

I’ll give her one thing - she comes PREPARED. She doesn’t just depend on having support from everyone else and just “wing it”. She’s a lot like Brazile where she is WELL INFORMED on talking points - until they’re widely shown to be BS and not brought up again.

Examples - most illegals are visa overstays. Baloney. If that were true we’d be teeming with Canadians. Another - most fentanyl comes in through the ports. No. Most is seized there, for obvious reasons. Another - crime is down. Not really. Reported crime is WAY down even when actual crime is up - and arrests are way down.

She doesn’t still repeat these.

LJ1999

It’s clear that the Judge can’t stand her, but for good reason. GENERALLY each person gets their say ONCE on an issue - one person on the panel starts and closes the remarks per segment and person speaks ONCE. Jessica FREQUENTLY interrupts if she disagrees and I once saw the Judge get seriously pissed when Jessica complained that the Judge interrupted (after the Judge started her bit and Jessica interrupted).

I’ll give her one thing - she comes PREPARED. She doesn’t just depend on having support from everyone else and just “wing it”. She’s a lot like Brazile where she is WELL INFORMED on talking points - until they’re widely shown to be BS and not brought up again.

Examples - most illegals are visa overstays. Baloney. If that were true we’d be teeming with Canadians. Another - most fentanyl comes in through the ports. No. Most is seized there, for obvious reasons. Another - crime is down. Not really. Reported crime is WAY down even when actual crime is up - and arrests are way down.

She doesn’t still repeat these.
Yeah, but they interrupt her a LOT too.

I would agree that she comes prepared and tries to spew facts, until she melts down into Orange Man Bad. That's what I can't stand. Same will Bill Maher.

I wonder if the binders will be dead now as well.

Tech

Does IQ play a factor on the seating arrangements? The left side always appear dumber than the right side.

SamSpade

That's what I can't stand. Same will Bill Maher.
Maher is often spot on - except when the issue is Republicans or religion. He clearly hates both and they’re a trigger for him. I’ve read his books and had I not known it was him, I’d swear it was someone like PJ O’Rourke or even Piers Morgan.

Some people are that way, no matter how “smart” they are. They’re triggered.

LJ1999

Maher is often spot on - except when the issue is Republicans or religion. He clearly hates both and they’re a trigger for him. I’ve read his books and had I not known it was him, I’d swear it was someone like PJ O’Rourke or even Piers Morgan.

Some people are that way, no matter how “smart” they are. They’re triggered.
I guess it's just the triggered part that gets me. I truly enjoy hearing a different perspective and throw in your facts so I can judge for myself. Just don't go down that rabbit hole, because then I start to think your facts are bs and not worth my time.