Geraldo Canceled By the Five

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I still hate it when they jump on Jessica. I say let her spew her nonsense and rebut if you have the opportunity. She does seem to be growing more of a spine though.
And on some rare occasions, she has agreed with the Judge and Jesse.

SamSpade

Did he treat her like that back then too? Just curious, because I wouldn't think they were long lost friends.
RedEye was a more raucous kind of show. Greg, Tom Shillue and Andrew Levy routinely cut each other up, and he always introduced Bill Schulz as his “repulsive sidekick”.

No one got off easy, but it wasn’t mean spirited.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
RedEye was a more raucous kind of show. Greg, Tom Shillue and Andrew Levy routinely cut each other up, and he always introduced Bill Schulz as his “repulsive sidekick”.

No one got off easy, but it wasn’t mean spirited.
I forgot about those two.

Wonder whatever happened to them.

SamSpade

I forgot about those two.

Wonder whatever happened to them.
Tom’s on Greg’s show. Andrew went on some podcast, and Bill and JoAnne Nosuchinsky do some show called “Mornin” - can’t remember the name of the streaming channel.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Tom’s on Greg’s show. Andrew went on some podcast, and Bill and JoAnne Nosuchinsky do some show called “Mornin” - can’t remember the name of the streaming channel.
I was thinking about Levy and Shultz. They both just vanished.

I'm surprised Nosuchinsky isn't on Gutfeld once in a while.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Loved the Geraldo clip. :lmao:

I figured his leaving was because of conflict with Greg. I loved how he whined that they favored against him in disputes.

"Well Yeah, Dumbass!" He draws more viewers in one segment that you ever will in your career. :roflmao:

Kinnakeet

Except of course. Americans were still buying them when the subsidies went away. The reason they were extended and expanded is due to lobbying. And lithium isn't mined in Africa. Cobalt is, and makers are working to reduce and remove the need for it.

This is why I discount virtually anything the Fox folks say about EVs. They refuse to disconnect their dislike of the govt push and subsidies, which I agree with them on, from the incorrect memes disparaging the vehicles themselves. Americans do like them, and no they don't all cost 60,000 dollars, and they don't take all day to charge unless you use a 120 volt outlet.
I knew you would have some input on the EV junk and everyone I have talked to has no interest in them I cant wait for your answer

Kinnakeet

Model 3 is 43k base, 51k dual motor, and 54k for the Performance. Model Y is 51k, 54k, and 58k.

Since these two models make up the vast majority of Tesla's sold it's safe to say compared to most other vehicles they are not that expensive. Look up the average new vehicle purchase...

Oh, and most if not all also qualify for the 7.5k federal tax credit. Which even if you don't agree with it, I'm sure you would take it.

As for cheaper, check back in 2-3 years. The Mexico factory should be pumping out 25k Model whatever's.

Tesla alone sold 1.3 million globally in 2022. And another 400k in just the first three months of this year. Some folks are convinced already.
until they burn up or charge them for 10 hours

Hijinx

Geraldo fits right in with the rest of the girls.. This Gutfeld show makes California the actual reality version of Babylon Bee.
They govern there in a manner that would seem like satire. Except it isn't. Worse : It's malignant. Especially here in Maryland where our Democrats try hard to out do them, and our new Governor has made our state a sanctuary state for Trannies.

SamSpade

I guess what gets me is that FOX, Fox and Friends, The Five - they all seemed to indicate it was an amicable parting.
Normally I'd blame the people doing the party, saying their farewells, but Geraldo appears equally complicit - he ALSO made it sound like, fondly farewell, it's been great, I've had a wonderful time.

You know, exactly NOT like how they handled Tucker --

Now we find out on The View of all places, that he got booted. Even if true, doesn't seem very classy.

What did I expect?

glhs837

Power with Control
I knew you would have some input on the EV junk and everyone I have talked to has no interest in them I cant wait for your answer
until they burn up or charge them for 10 hours

Of course I do. Even if I didn't have a financial interest, which I do (40K to the good, BTW ) I hate to see hysterical misinformation tossed around like facts.

Again with the thinking your anecdotal experience is some sort of global indicator.

Data shows growth continues, although it will be slowing over this next year for a lot of players. But slow growth is still growth.

10 hours? That's either at home or on a 110v outlet. :)

OMG fire risk!!!! You are funny.

More than 300,000 Ram pickup trucks are being recalled for a potential fire risk.​

Ford Motor Company has issued a new recall for 125,322 model year 2020-2023 Ford Escape, 2022-2023 Ford Maverick and 2021-2023 Lincoln Corsair vehicles for a risk of fire due to engine failure. Ford advises customers to safely park and shut off the engine as quickly as possible if they hear unexpected engine noises, lose power, or see or smell smoke.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's pretty hilarious that Geraldo had to run to the View harpies like a security blanket :lmao:

He used to have that segment "Geraldo news by Geraldo about Geraldo" or whatever it was called, where he'd talk about how great he is. He didn't seem to understand that he was the butt of a joke about how egotistical, self-absorbed and fatuous he is. THAT is what made those segments so amusing, especially when the rest of the panel would subtly bait him into the Elitist on Parade stratosphere.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I noticed on his farewell segment, it was all nice and squishy with everyone showing their love, and everyone wearing fake mustaches. Except nothing from Gutfeld. Not even a kick in the ass goodbye. :lol:

SamSpade

I noticed on his farewell segment, it was all nice and squishy with everyone showing their love, and everyone wearing fake mustaches. Except nothing from Gutfeld. Not even a kick in the ass goodbye. :lol:
I saw that. That's what made me think - initially - it was an amicable parting.
So who was being fake? Everyone? Including Geraldo?