Getting Started Hunting

Nickster

I'm starting to get serious about deer hunting this year. I read a few books already and my uncle's have passed on a wealth of knowledge. Does anybody know a good hunting website that might have good information on Maryland hunting?
-Nickster

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nickster said:
I'm starting to get serious about deer hunting this year. I read a few books already and my uncle's have passed on a wealth of knowledge. Does anybody know a good hunting website that might have good information on Maryland hunting?
-Nickster
PM Jameo & JDDHunter...

Whitetail Hunte

Hey Nickster,

I too have seen the site that droptine was talking about. That buckwildadventures website has a bunch of pictures of MD hunters and has some articles that may help you get started hunting. Pretty neat pic above of that jackalope.

Oysters taste good!!!!!

Whitetail Hunter

Nickster said:
-Nickster
Hunter's Safety Course?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Nickster said:
-Nickster

No, no, please. :bawl: Take up another sport, hiking, skiing, running, horseback riding, not killing, please. :huggy:

Winn Dixie said:
No, no, please. :bawl: Take up another sport, hiking, skiing, running, horseback riding, not killing, please. :huggy:
Winnie, honey... :poorbaby: hunters are the only way to keep the deer population in check.... well, that and motor vehicles...:ohwell:

Vince

kwillia said:
Winnie, honey... :poorbaby: hunters are the only way to keep the deer population in check.... well, that and motor vehicles...:ohwell:
:yeahthat: Winn, when you hit one with your car and it does a couple thousand dollars worth of damage, and you lose the use of your vehicle for a few weeks, then tell me not to go deer hunting. Besides, I like venison. :yum: Vension sausage, venison roast, venison jerky, venison steaks, etc. :yum:

Nickster

I took the hunter saftey course and it was very helpful. Just need more things on the times to go and all that. I got my first doe last year. To win-dixie I feel deer have a sporting chance of survival. Its easy to go to food lion and buy some beef that never had a chance. Deer are good at there job, staying alive.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Vince said:
:yeahthat: Winn, when you hit one with your car and it does a couple thousand dollars worth of damage, and you lose the use of your vehicle for a few weeks, then tell me not to go deer hunting. Besides, I like venison. :yum: Vension sausage, venison roast, venison jerky, venison steaks, etc. :yum:

Thanks............:smack:

Now Im hungry.......

:lol: