Ghetto nails

crazykitty

The shellac??

I use that stuff, and I have the glitter stuff now.

I am batting 1000 here for being on the outs. Glitter nails, and designed toes.

How many of you ladies have used the shellac? I usually get my nails and toes done once a month (not ghetto nails lol). I hate fake nails and my nails are not very long because other wise I could not type. The last time I was at the salon, they wanted me to use the gel but one of my friends told me not to use gel because I have my real nails and to use the shellac instead.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
How many of you ladies have used the shellac? I usually get my nails and toes done once a month (not ghetto nails lol). I hate fake nails and my nails are not very long because other wise I could not type. The last time I was at the salon, they wanted me to use the gel but one of my friends told me not to use gel because I have my real nails and to use the shellac instead.

I don't know what the shellac is, but I do get gel put on my real nails. It makes them thicker and stronger. If I use polish, it lasts a lot longer before chipping as well. Consequently, there's more time between manicures. If I have to take it off, for whatever reason, I just soak my fingertips in polish remover and use a hard rub to get it off.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
This is a trend I never understood. :ohwell: I don't like the rainbow hair.

But everyone likes different things. :huggy:

Actually it's not much different than highlights, just the highlight happens to be another color other than the traditional lightening tones typically used?

Why not go for the full head. :yay: Looks professional enough for work. :eyebrow: hair.jpg

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Back in the day 70's when 'frosting' your hair was all the rage... I had to be me like always. Ready ...baggie/frosting cap/crochet hook/black dye not bleach a' blond peroxide concoction. Pull that hair through all over head, enough for a nice highlight change, not heavy clumps of hair. With my dark brown hair it looked very nice and different. Gave a little change to lift the spirits. Oh my, and I not like every other chick on the block.

:coffee:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Just spotted a news article about Madonna exposing nip at a resent concert in Istanbul... I think this sums up your post...:lol:

She has no self-respect it appears:

"Madonna has been busy in recent days ramping up publicity for her current tour. During a concert in Turkey, the queen of pop flashed her nipple and caused an Internet outrage.

A few days later, the 53-year-old gave the crowd a different kind of show when she showed her rump to an Italian audience during a performance of the 1995 hit "Human Nature." "

Madonna versus Gaga in diva showdown - WTOP.com

Roman

She only has 4 toes on each foot??
When working at a Doctor's Office in Waldorf, I saw nails done in Bright Orange, that were about that length, done on a Male. It was around Halloween. He even had Pumpkin Stencils done of them. His Nails MATCHED!! So it IS possible!! I don't work there any more!!

nobody really

I need a nap
I think the baby toe is needed for balance, just like (nails aside) the whole big toe is. So a long nail wouldn't work on the little toe.

:coffee:

i just can't imagine. I always wanted to take a vietnamese lanquage class, just so i can understand what they are saying about some of the people's feet that come in there.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Mine are about a 1/4 inch above the finger tip. Any longer and they get on my nerves. I also do the Shellac but need to get them done every 2 weeks..not becuase of the fading but my nails grow quickly. I do very light pinks so it is not so obvious when they need to get done.