'Ghettopoly' game causes outrage in black community

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Elvin. And I know I'm an American - I know who Nancy Drew is. It is YOU that is under suspicion.

Do you want the early seasons or the later ones? Or both? tap:

Impress us more vria!!! Can you name all the characters on "What's Happening"?

:lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
What a waste.

stuckinsomd, for your own good, shut up. You've shown that you don't know jack about jack including your own race. Give some posts that may actually provoke some thought or...if you do not, read into it and find the truth's you're missing. Try some older books if you will, The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. Dubois for starters.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
vraiblonde said:
Of course. I can even hum the theme song.
It goes like this:

deedle deedle deedle deedle deedle deedle deet dee dee dee dee dee dee DEE! da da da da, DAH da da da da DAH! (wah wah wah wah)

nomoney

alright; I'm outty- gotta get dinner going before I go out and fulfill my red neck ways with softball, 10 oz bud light, and allowing my kids to run around the brass rail parking lot unattended while I play pull tabs :howdy: lata y'all crackalastics :howdy:

stuckinsomd

BuddyLee said:
What a waste.

stuckinsomd, for your own good, shut up. You've shown that you don't know jack about jack including your own race. Give some posts that may actually provoke some thought or...if you do not, read into it and find the truth's you're missing. Try some older books if you will, The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. Dubois for starters.
only a white man

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
It goes like this:

deedle deedle deedle deedle deedle deedle deet dee dee dee dee dee dee DEE! da da da da, DAH da da da da DAH! (wah wah wah wah)

Well, I just tried that outloud to no avail and got a few odd looks... :lol: I'll keep practicing until it sounds right. :lol: