'Ghettopoly' game causes outrage in black community

stuckinsomd

elaine said:
That's just nasty.
you may not be accepted by ppl of color cause you dont accept them just in reading some things you have written i can tell...u are probably some wrinkled old cancer stick smoking...racist...ppl can sense that sometimes...sad...maybe u should get some blk *ick... :killingme

stuckinsomd

BadGirl said:
Imagine that. I figured that you'd be teaching eubonics or something like that. What do you teach in the "health category"? What does that mean, exactly?

Wait.....a....minute. You are a babysitter in the school's daycare, aren't you?
lls no u get dumber and dumber by each comment

stuckinsomd

vraiblonde said:
Don't you "wha...um k" me, young missy. :nono: If you were an American female, you would know EXACTLY who Nancy Drew is and you wouldn't say things like, "I don't read books by Nancy."

BUSTED!

This is one of the citizenship tests I use to ferret out terrorists. The other is to make them name all five Partridge children.

Can YOU name all five Partridge children? :tap:
i read baby sitters club coming up not the mystery ####....

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
Don't you "wha...um k" me, young missy. :nono: If you were an American female, you would know EXACTLY who Nancy Drew is and you wouldn't say things like, "I don't read books by Nancy."

BUSTED!

This is one of the citizenship tests I use to ferret out terrorists. The other is to make them name all five Partridge children.

Can YOU name all five Partridge children? :tap:
John, Paul, George, Ringo and Danny?

Mikeinsmd

stuckinsomd said:
what system...my bank account or my hubby's?...by the way nomoney i been with the same man for 8 years...been married to him for five...i live off of hard work...i wish i could get food stamps but i feel soory for those who really need it...thank God i dont
So far you've been 44 yrs old, 23 yrs old, now you've been married for 8 years with 2 kids...... Is there ANYTHING you've told the truth about??

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Toxick said:
Reminds me of a Bloom County cartoon that was floating around in the early mid 90's. Steve Dallas (the alien zapped PC Steve Dallas - not the right wing animal) was visiting his mother who was looking out the window remarking - "What a cute little colored girl playing across the street". At which point the PC Steve, freaked out.

"Ma! You can't say 'Colored People'!"

To which she responded, "Can I say National Association for the Advancement of Colored People? I don't think any negros mind at all."

"Ma! You can't say 'negro' either'"

"Well, what about the United Negro College Fund?"

"Mom, let's just agree to use the politically correct, Jesse Jackson approved term: People of Color"

"People of color?"

"Yes."

"Colored People!"

"NO!!!!"

That translates much better with pictures, and things.

Not collard people....they spodas :lol:

Cuz dats da way its spoda be....

stuckinsomd

Pete said:
John, Paul, George, Ringo and Danny?
oh and i aint that old remember...so that wasnt a show of my times...i loved golden girls and still do...i loved cheers...cosby's, different world...alf....blossom....i mean....certain shows dont matter of u american...i watched british and west indian shows also...

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
what system...my bank account or my hubby's?...by the way nomoney i been with the same man for 8 years...been married to him for five...i live off of hard work...i wish i could get food stamps but i feel soory for those who really need it...thank God i dont

so you got married right at 18; when you first boy was 1 ; huh?? thats just ghetto fabulous :yay:

stuckinsomd

Mikeinsmd said:
So far you've been 44 yrs old, 23 yrs old, now you've been married for 8 years with 2 kids...... Is there ANYTHING you've told the truth about??
go back to my statements panty catcher i said that 44 yr ppl in this county cant read and that i find that appauling be cause my mother is 44 and has gone very far in her education

D

dems4me

stuckinsomd said:
oh and i aint that old remember...so that wasnt a show of my times...i loved golden girls and still do...i loved cheers...cosby's, different world...alf....blossom....i mean....certain shows dont matter of u american...i watched british and west indian shows also...

I think you are having a rough day :poorbaby:
:flowers:

stuckinsomd

nomoney said:
so you got married right at 18; when you first boy was 1 ; huh?? thats just ghetto fabulous :yay:
nope at 17 he was 8months...we were to get pregnant before that but my mother wanted me closer to 18 by then i was pregnant and on 9 months of bed rest

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
stuckinsomd said:
go back to my statements panty catcher i said that 44 yr ppl in this county cant read and that i find that appauling be cause my mother is 44 and has gone very far in her education

Panty catcher :shrug:

Mikey~~~what are you not telling us? :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
stuckinsomd said:
my mother is 44 and has gone very far in her education
Good for her, Special K. Now I am waiting for you to name those Cosbys. And I want ALL of them, not just the parents and a couple of kids.

Jameo

What?!
stuckinsomd said:

Good thing yous still working on yours, huh?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
stuckinsomd said:
nope at 17 he was 8months...we were to get pregnant before that but my mother wanted me closer to 18 by then i was pregnant and on 9 months of bed rest
:banghead: