'Ghettopoly' game causes outrage in black community

nomoney

www.stmarystoday.com

DNR Officer Calls in Calvary at Point Lookout State Park....two Hispanic males reported to be irate and threatening to officer...Maryland State Police Helicopter Trooper Seven whirled down overtop of the Potomac River to the park at 1:15 pm, six patrol cars responded to this Taco Revolution and the situation was declared under control at 1:22 pm after the Calvary showed up. Units on the scene were asked if they wanted a K-9 dog and they declined.

just so we can pizz off some hispanics on here today also; this black chick is getting boring.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
vraiblonde said:
Now I am waiting for you to name those Cosbys. And I want ALL of them, not just the parents and a couple of kids.
And quick, now. Don't go Googling. :nono:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
vraiblonde said:
Good for her, Special K. Now I am waiting for you to name those Cosbys. And I want ALL of them, not just the parents and a couple of kids.

Can she have help since she seems to be riding the :shortbus:

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
nope at 17 he was 8months...we were to get pregnant before that but my mother wanted me closer to 18 by then i was pregnant and on 9 months of bed rest

did you have to use kerosene? some times that does that

stuckinsomd

vraiblonde said:
Good for her, Special K. Now I am waiting for you to name those Cosbys. And I want ALL of them, not just the parents and a couple of kids.
cliff, clair, sandra,denise,vanessa, theo, rudy

Mikeinsmd

stuckinsomd said:
go back to my statements panty catcher i said that 44 yr ppl in this county cant read and that i find that appauling be cause my mother is 44 and has gone very far in her education
:diva:

stuckinsomd

vraiblonde said:
:tap: Forgetting anyone? Sondra's husband and children? Denise's husband and step-daughter?
eldrin winnie and nelson...
now u name the ppl on different world...since that was a type of spin off

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
stuckinsomd said:
eldrin winnie and nelson...
now u name the ppl on different world...since that was a type of spin off
Elvin. And I know I'm an American - I know who Nancy Drew is. It is YOU that is under suspicion.

Do you want the early seasons or the later ones? Or both? tap: